Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Management reviews

Pakistan95 reviews
Citibank is a great place to work.
Citibank is challenging and filled with opportunities.

Citibank management is very professional.
Citibank customers are very demanding.
One of the biggest world operations. Corporate environment with a lot of employees. You are just a number in the crowd. Growth is very difficult. Only few are looked at for promotions.
Its good to work as learned a lot from Citibank, I can say its my mother bank who give me a lot in shape of knowledge and learning.
Over all management was excellent all my bossed were professionals.
Cons
Good environment to work, enough opportunity to learn. Senior Management is cooperative. Always provide guidelines.It was 1st platform for me in banking so i have learnt alot from here. Management, staff, products all are good.
Productive and fun place to work . Great people to work with always supportive and encouraging. Management protects the staff rights. Everyday was a learning experience.
Pros
freeevents
Cons
My main duties to remind the customers about there delay payments and handle the MIS and presents the daily cheques of the customers. The management was very cooperative and helpful. My job was commissioned based that's why last dates of the month were very hard for every one.
Pros
Commision and good salary
Cons
Overtiming without pay.
My First Full time Job! a very nice work experience topped with great management and leaders, culture and learning environment. Citi laid a fantastic foundation for me.
I have to attend all walk in customer filling the slips account opening forms filling the cheque and guide the customer making relationship between the customer and management . listen the problems and solve them.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long working hours
As to recover and collect the bad debt from market is not an easy task. My senior management always advised me to recover the debt amount with wisdom and patience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
Overall the Citi Corporation is a good company to work for, they take care of their employees very well with benefits. Management can be all over the place, some managers are very strict with things and others are just very relaxed. Your typical work day depends on which department you're in.
Magnificent workplace environment. A complete institute for learning and self development with global certifications and exposure to the staff at every level.Fair accountability of staff in terms of reward and recognition.
Pros
learning
Cons
n/a
This is my first job when i started this job its a tough task for me but by the time passing i have learnt a lot. This is total a pure market sales job on daily basis you have to meet some different peoples and connivance them to buy your product. I have learnt to how to connivance the peoples. Our management is very good. My co-workers are very cooperative they guide me help me to achieve the goals. Hardest part of my job is to connivance the peoples to buy your product. Mos enjoyable part of my life is June 2007 when i got 50 thousand cash bonus on achieving my sales target.
Pros
Cons
Bonus on getting your sale targets
Citibank has a strong management team which keeps the staff motivated.

They are qualified and full of diverse experience and we learned alot from them.
Pros
Excellent Environment
Cons
Long Hours
I Spent a Great Time and the Management was very Cooperative and Learned a lot
Customer service liasion. Good work environment.Management helpful. Learned the basics of Banking and customer service.
Citi bank was the first who launch consumer banking in Pakistan,
So working with its highly motivated profiled management i have got experience learning, proving, improving techniques and approaches with lot of fun over there.
citi bank is a international bank i m enjoy my work experience in city bank.. all staff and management was good in viti bank..
A typical day usually started with group meeting discussing targets and individual targets and achievement in past months.Cold calling for fresh clients and meeting follow ups also to get credit card application signed and close sales.
I learnt a great deal of knowledge about customers likeness or dis likeness about credit cards due to interest averse and religious.

I learnt time management and do everything in time.
There was team bases culture very supportive.

The hardest part of job was to convince customer who were religious and interest averse.

The most enjoyable part of job was top management was supportive and motivating.
Pros
Supportive top management, team based culture and working envirnoment
Cons
Long hours, travelling to far distance places and meeting clients on days off
I learned a lot working in this company specially the norms of working in a Multinational company.

I had a great experience their.
Th e management and my coworkers were very cooperative.
Citibank is an institute for me, I started my career with citi, an d I learnt a lot. The Top management and bosses were very cooperative and friendly, Very much professional environment and employee benefits Human Recourses Policies.
1. My first day in Banking field.
2. Be honest with customer (how is going to purchase your product)

very professional management.
4. i didn't have any co-workers

5. travelling

6. get together with office staff.
Pros
some time free Dinners