Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Pay & Benefits reviews

My typical Day at CITIBank was from 9 - 11 pm. In Pakistan Consumer Banking was being introduced so I was one of the first clerks to establish all departments for consumer banking, Of Course with help of others. When I was transferred to HR Department, I took on a responsibility of 4 jobs and finally after 2 years was assigned Personal Assistant to HR Director. My Greatest Achievement was that I single handedly Made budget for the whole country 2 years in a row as per CEOs request.
Pros
Learned a Lot, High Intense environment and with top people
Cons
Too much demand of work and without any compensation and reward.
I had very good experience with Citi Bank N.A . Managers and supervisors are very cooperative with there staffs. they teach a lot things about customer services.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare
I have worked at Citibank for 4 years and it had been a great experience. The staff was very cooperative and the boss was pretty nice as well. A decent pay was given to me and the experience was a good one overall.
My main duties to remind the customers about there delay payments and handle the MIS and presents the daily cheques of the customers. The management was very cooperative and helpful. My job was commissioned based that's why last dates of the month were very hard for every one.
Pros
Commision and good salary
Cons
Overtiming without pay.
Citibank is a great place to start a career. job at this company is fun and teaches an individual team work. A typical day starts off with free breakfast and coffee and you're already motivated to start working. Throughout the day you received calls and send out e-mails. Great work. Excellent benefits and perks. Open atmosphere and work environment. Busy work schedule on a daily basis.
Pros
Leadership, a company that really listens to employees, and a comfortable office setting
Cons
Shift timing job
Overall the Citi Corporation is a good company to work for, they take care of their employees very well with benefits. Management can be all over the place, some managers are very strict with things and others are just very relaxed. Your typical work day depends on which department you're in.
this bank is very strong position in all over the world and financial services is also very attractive for customers. overall if i review so we can say its a very strong custimer services and other staff benifits
Pros
entertainment
Cons
trips
to find the customers for credit card financing. that was hard to motivate but enjoyable part of the job when got business.
Pros
built relationship
Cons
no health benifits
Citibank N.A. is a big asset for a fresh graduate, because it adds immense value on the CV. Being an MNC, it offers not only significant on-job-training, but also provides substantial employee benefits, and great career progression opportunities. However, maintaining work-life balance was difficult there, which was the toughest part of the job.
Pros
Mnc, effective on job training, employee benefits, strong career growth opportunities
Cons
stressful, difficult to achieve work-life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
love doing job in team and fun environment,i work hard in my every field to give business to my comapny
Pros
free lunches
Cons
full time
Citibank is an institute for me, I started my career with citi, an d I learnt a lot. The Top management and bosses were very cooperative and friendly, Very much professional environment and employee benefits Human Recourses Policies.
Honest with working how to handle customer and cross checks worker are good and cooperative
nice environment but pay grade was very less. overall it was a good experience regardless of pay grade
Excellent working environment. Competitive package. Multi-national exposure.
Pros
free lunches, holidays, free medical.
Cons
flexible working hours.
i found citibank the best financial institute in the world. it is the great organization to work in...i am proud to b the part of this institute.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
i learned to work smartly at citi bank.i acieved more golas at less time.best utilization of time.very cometetive envoironment with lots of young people.most enjoyable part was i used my own ways to increase sales and other employees were surprised how i sell more than dat in less time