Closet

Closet Employee Reviews

low

its a perfect job for high school students or as a secondary source of income the pay is very low and the owner is very intense. She will never talk to the employees just snoops around and stresses out the managers. the managers are very flexible with the schedule

Buen ambiente de trabajo convivencia laboral buena la comunicación con la empresa no es directa ser más tolerante se trabaja normal

Buena empresa ambiente laboral creo q debe mejorar la contratación y mantenerla más fija más apoyode supervisión

lovely place

They're Nice, productive, fun place to work in with an amazing culture and people who love there work so much and willing to do anything to achieve business needs.

Excelentes condiciones

El ambiente laboral siempre fue ameno y las condiciones laborales hacían que fuera un trabajo disfrutable además de digno.

Too high expectations for a fast fashion retail store

Manager seemed to always have it out for me despite never having any customers complaints. Coworker would act subordinate and tell me to do one thing when my manager gave me other instructions. Said coworker threatened to report me when I wouldn’t listen to her and probably one of the reasons why I got let go. The night before I got laid off I didn’t finish tagging a few pairs of leggings because I was swamped with the fitting room all day which was my primary job. I was told numerous times to take care of the customers first her punished for not having all of the box of leggings they gave me for down time tagged.

Hay buenos incentivos

Buena empresa, el administrador se portaba muy bien con todos los empleados.

Pros

Horario accesible para dejarme estudiar

Cons

No tiene seguro médico

Relaxed Job

The shifts were very easy and did not require much effort to perform the job. I would be the only person in the store so I would play manager roles if I had customer related issues. It was the perfect job for a college kid which is why i enjoyed it.

not good at all

this place was very bad the people were mean. also the manager didn't know what she was doing. she didn't like anyone. this place close down because the manager was stealing money.

Great!

It was a great job, unlike most jobs it is seasonal and I was only used for one day because it was a photo and video shoot. It was a great experience, everyone was nice and the money was great!

Poor management

The work environment was very enjoyable. The people I worked with I really enjoy and happy coming into work. I've learned how to give really good costumer service. And also learned how to work in a fast paced environment .

Pros

room for high positions

Cons

short breaks

Fun place to work

Typical day at work was very relaxing, slow paced on certain days. But had very easy going & friendly co workers. I didn't really have any hard days working there.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

No cons.

agusto y divertido

muy buen equipo de trabajo, muy atentas y amables .

My Closet Vault is a new business, so its not much to say. However it has been a great place to learn. The business is starting to take off, I've traveled and learned how to buy.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Work Place

Great Coworkers

Fun coworkers and managers. if you like a fast-paced job this is the one for you. Salary is lacking, but it's a retail job so you can't ask for much. Flexible with hours and everyone is upbeat and friendly! Hard work physically.

Good for your first job

Its every teenage girls dream to work at a clothing store as your first job. But here was horrible teamwork and preferences with management. There was a lot of separation and "groups" with in the work place which was never dealt with.

Pros

Cons

co workers

busy atmosphere

very busy with customers and phone calls. the managers will come in and give you extra work. the good things is that they pay you on time and you get to be in a air condition environment

Tranquilo

Tranquilo un muy buen trabajo no tenia compañeros sólo era yo aprendi en cuestion de ventas y atencion al cliente

Pros

Ninguno

Cons

Ninguno

extresante

sin tiempo para parar ni un segundo. Aprendí mucho del trato con las clientas y como combinar prendas y colores. La dirección muy cambiante con decisiones variables por momento. me llevo una buena relación con mi compañera. La parte más difícil el trato vejatorio. Lo que más me gusto del trabajo fue asesorar a las clientas y que me dieran las gracias porque salen convencidas de que lo que han comprado es un acierto,

fun job

fun job, takes several months to earn commission so need to prepare ahead for a few months, requires unique set of selling and design skills

productive,great positive environment

A typical day consisted of making sure store was clean, & when opening register I had to make sure all the money was in there. Provided the best possible customer service by engaging with a positive attitude and being willing to help customers with questions. I learned how to multi task efficiently on a busy day. I got along well with all my coworkers. I enjoyed working with customers and for the store, I knew I represented Closet and I wanted to represent it in such a manner by always having good attitude even when times got busy.

Great Company

As a wholly owned division it was full of great benefits and compensation. As a company that deals primarily with Home Depot, its a shame. You unfortunately have to be in bed with a retailer that treats its workers no better then Wal-Mart or the government in China

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Partnership with Home Depot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Closet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Closet
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?