Communication Square LLC

Communication Square LLC Employee Reviews for Chief Dot Connector

4.2Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews

Great work space, exceptional people and friendliest management.

Communication Square is a workplace where you will get the chance to polish your professional skills. You will get a chance to get trained directly by Microsoft. Company basically holds Microsoft Partnership for US, Europe, Middle East and Pakistan and deals with its customers in through out the world, thus there's a huge deal of exposure you could get. Management is really friendly, there are quite a lot of recreational activities. I personally enjoy table tennis duels everyday. There are many other activities going on as well like dinners, trips, tombola etc. The working schedule is really flexible and the salary system makes it really fair for those who want to put in extra hours to earn more. As I mentioned above, most the times you are dealing with people from different parts of the world while working here, this makes the organizational culture very employee friendly and versatile.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Communication Square LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

Communication Square LLC Reviews by Location

• Communication Square LLC
  • Chief Dot Connector
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?