Communication Square LLC

Communication Square LLC Employee Reviews for Executive

4.2Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews

Comfortable workplace environment

My typical day at work is Managing Time entries on ClickUp,Sending invitations to candidates for interviews, daily performance review, video documentations, meetings with team regarding tasks, creating tasks for the team, Billing (invoices) I have learned time management and polished my organizing skills in this job. I learned not to lose focus even if I am under pressure. Though it is a startup so it needs a strong management system to align resources. Workplace culture is friendly but employee engagement is needed here. The hardest part of the job is so working hard & ending up in less salary that you predicted you will get. The equation of pay and quality of work should be equivalent. Enjoyable part of the job is you can work from home if you are not feeling well or have some kind of issue at home.The surrounding is secured because of the G-5 sector. There is also authority to work independently.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Hourly System

Jobs at Communication Square LLC