Communication Square LLC

Communication Square LLC Pay & Benefits reviews

Pakistan6 reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

Great work space, exceptional people and friendliest management.

Communication Square is a workplace where you will get the chance to polish your professional skills. You will get a chance to get trained directly by Microsoft. Company basically holds Microsoft Partnership for US, Europe, Middle East and Pakistan and deals with its customers in through out the world, thus there's a huge deal of exposure you could get. Management is really friendly, there are quite a lot of recreational activities. I personally enjoy table tennis duels everyday. There are many other activities going on as well like dinners, trips, tombola etc. The working schedule is really flexible and the salary system makes it really fair for those who want to put in extra hours to earn more. As I mentioned above, most the times you are dealing with people from different parts of the world while working here, this makes the organizational culture very employee friendly and versatile.

Comfortable workplace environment

My typical day at work is Managing Time entries on ClickUp,Sending invitations to candidates for interviews, daily performance review, video documentations, meetings with team regarding tasks, creating tasks for the team, Billing (invoices) I have learned time management and polished my organizing skills in this job. I learned not to lose focus even if I am under pressure. Though it is a startup so it needs a strong management system to align resources. Workplace culture is friendly but employee engagement is needed here. The hardest part of the job is so working hard & ending up in less salary that you predicted you will get. The equation of pay and quality of work should be equivalent. Enjoyable part of the job is you can work from home if you are not feeling well or have some kind of issue at home.The surrounding is secured because of the G-5 sector. There is also authority to work independently.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Hourly System

A great place to work

The best part is that you can work from home whenever you need or asked. Office environment is modern and very friendly with many benefits. Monthly dinner, games, events and annual tours are also part of company’s prospectus to build the team stronger. So, in short, you actually not only learn a lot of stuff but you enjoy learning and sharing.

Pros

Work from home option (if needed)

Cons

Lengthy Trainings

Satisfactory place

-Good learning place -The company provides for certifications and trainings -Pays are however very less for the amount of work done -Management has been supportive however to a limit -Work load even on weekends

Pros

Development and training

Cons

Less people and less pays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Communication Square LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5