Confiz Limited

Confiz Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan9 reviews
With our extensive team, massive technology portfolio, subject matter expertise in verticals, and delivery method, we work with clients to achieve the best fit between technology and their busines.
A highly appreciable company with a friendly and fun-filled work environment. Hard working and productive team members make the company profitable. Besides all this, working with renowned people from the market, a person definitely get to learn a lot.
overall good workplace. it was a nice experience working there. i have learned a lot of things which help me to enhance my technical knowledge as well as personal qualities.
Confiz is a process oriented company, Its working environment is very productive, friendly and comfortable, you love to work in that environment and do not feel burden on you.
I usually spend more than 9 hours at office but I enjoyed it. That's because I am passionate for what I do. I learned a lot about new technologies and verticals. Co-workers were cooperative.
Hardest part was to convince top management when I wanted to explore any new vertical for business development.

Most enjoyable part was conducting presentations to clients.
Pros
Medical allounce
Cons
Commisions
Fun work place. With a lot of cool people. You can learn a lot there. The company has a very good focus on process and quality.
Pros
Diverse technology exposure
Confiz Limited is a fastest growing IT company in Pakistan , where i learned a lot in every aspect of job. People were very caring, and hardworking.
Its a good place to work, Nice work place environment and compensations.

Managers here have absolute power to take decision whether developer is going to work on a task or not. Developer are asked to give reviews about managers but are never heard.
Pros
twice a month lunch, one a year tour nationwide.
Cons
Review system depends on your manager.
Confiz Limited is different to any workplace found in Pakistan. It's a healthy mix of fun & work.

A typical day starts with scrum meeting, followed by work at hand. We tend to play foosball in the noon at lunch time & continuing work afterwards. There are no tight rules of working hard & fast.

We usually have flexible work environment, healthy discussion & open roaming in the place.

The management is very friendly, supportive & motivating. The co-workers are very respectful & maintain a highly cohesive, friendly & respectful work environment. There is no racism, class-cism of any kind or bias at all of any sort.

Quite frankly I can't find any hardest part of the job except sitting on my seat.

On the contrary, working with team & managers is very enjoyable as we work & sit together with no grudges & biases. The managers make feel like home
Pros
Great work environment, medical in-patient, out-patient, provident fund
Cons
low salary package