Contour Software

Contour Software Employee Reviews for Document Specialist

3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews

Fun workplace with recreation facilities

My driver drops me off to work. Once I get to the building, I take the elevator to the 11th floor. I punch my card upon reaching our suite - i is usually 10:45 am. Since I work for Canada, my day usually starts by 11 am (Pakistan Time). I go over to my desk and look through the emails for any pending or urgent tasks. If there is nothing in the pipeline - I ask one of my colleagues to join me for table tennis or gym. The rest is work, lunch break, prayer break, a little chit chat, tea and meetings. I realized that only I can bring the change I wish to see. I have introduced training, user-friendly documents and work-load consideration. The management is helpful, cooperative and interactive. Workplace culture is friendly. My department only has men, yet I never felt uncomfortable in any way. The hardest part is when me and my team lead are in totally different dimensions. And we have to find common grounds to get things going. The best part are the peers, fun things and events.

Pros

Free lunches, events, picnics.

Cons

limited growth, limited salary growth, no appreciation, unfair favoritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contour Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Contour Software Reviews by Location

• Contour Software
  • Document Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?