Contour Software

Contour Software Employee Reviews for Senior Software Engineer

dependent, hardworking, committed

i am hard working, dedicated to work, want to learn new things quickly, very friendly, complete work in timely manner, the task was completed in a timely manner and accordingly its test cases were made to be given by QA team.

Pros

hard working, dedicated

Cons

trust others quickly

Best Company to Stay

Other then annual increments every thing is excellent here. At the start they offer you market competitive salary but annual increment are not soo good

Productive work with ping pong and mini soccer games

The company is providing best facilities to ensure the employee engagement. Also the timings are flexible which makes people happy. Working environment is awesome.

Great working environment with lots of entertainments like pingpong, foosball, gym, cricket

I have been an active participant in core software development, functional analysis, requirement analysis, designing modules, fixing the defects/errors. My team members are very cooperative and we are working here in a very pleasant environment. My solid educational background and practical work experience has prepared me well for making an immediate contribution in my organization.

Pros

bonuses, provident funds, no micro level checking, dinner, free lunches, medical, picnics, sports, gym

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contour Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Contour Software Reviews by Location