Contour Software

Contour Software Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Fun workplace with recreation facilities

My driver drops me off to work. Once I get to the building, I take the elevator to the 11th floor. I punch my card upon reaching our suite - i is usually 10:45 am. Since I work for Canada, my day usually starts by 11 am (Pakistan Time). I go over to my desk and look through the emails for any pending or urgent tasks. If there is nothing in the pipeline - I ask one of my colleagues to join me for table tennis or gym. The rest is work, lunch break, prayer break, a little chit chat, tea and meetings. I realized that only I can bring the change I wish to see. I have introduced training, user-friendly documents and work-load consideration. The management is helpful, cooperative and interactive. Workplace culture is friendly. My department only has men, yet I never felt uncomfortable in any way. The hardest part is when me and my team lead are in totally different dimensions. And we have to find common grounds to get things going. The best part are the peers, fun things and events.

Pros

Free lunches, events, picnics.

Cons

limited growth, limited salary growth, no appreciation, unfair favoritism

Best Company to Stay

Other then annual increments every thing is excellent here. At the start they offer you market competitive salary but annual increment are not soo good

place with full of favoritism and biased

It was a nice place but Admin and HR department are very biased. Even the job is not secure. they can kick you once they feel they don't need you anymore. Plus some QA leads feel insecure if they get to know you can do better than them. they don't guide you but they surely criticize you at every stage. I must say its a place full of politics and favoritism.

Pros

lunches, provident fund, medical, opd allowances, recreational area

Cons

unethical culture, no market competitive salary, less growth, biased enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contour Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Contour Software Reviews by Location