Contour Software

Contour Software Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Fun workplace with recreation facilities

My driver drops me off to work. Once I get to the building, I take the elevator to the 11th floor. I punch my card upon reaching our suite - i is usually 10:45 am. Since I work for Canada, my day usually starts by 11 am (Pakistan Time). I go over to my desk and look through the emails for any pending or urgent tasks. If there is nothing in the pipeline - I ask one of my colleagues to join me for table tennis or gym. The rest is work, lunch break, prayer break, a little chit chat, tea and meetings. I realized that only I can bring the change I wish to see. I have introduced training, user-friendly documents and work-load consideration. The management is helpful, cooperative and interactive. Workplace culture is friendly. My department only has men, yet I never felt uncomfortable in any way. The hardest part is when me and my team lead are in totally different dimensions. And we have to find common grounds to get things going. The best part are the peers, fun things and events.

Pros

Free lunches, events, picnics.

Cons

limited growth, limited salary growth, no appreciation, unfair favoritism

Fun and learn working place.

I have worked around 3+ years in contour software and found it an amazing place to work. They provide work life balance and encourage their employees to move ahead in life.

Pros

Activities, free lunches, good medical insurance coverage, development budget.

Cons

Since the company is growing they should manage things accordingly.

Best Company to Stay

Other then annual increments every thing is excellent here. At the start they offer you market competitive salary but annual increment are not soo good

Productive work with ping pong and mini soccer games

The company is providing best facilities to ensure the employee engagement. Also the timings are flexible which makes people happy. Working environment is awesome.

Good environment and culture

Relax timing, option of working remotely, good environment and culture, peers are co-operative, good technology trends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contour Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Contour Software Reviews by Location