Contrive Solutions
View all Contrive Solutions reviews

Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Employee Review

Best place to work

I am working in contrive from 1.5 year. In this time period I learned many new skills. Contrive boost my professional and communications skills. Also there is no strict policies. Contrive's environment is very flexible. Its a best place for learning

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Contrive solutions is a best place to groom skills in a professional way.

It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.

Pros

- Learning and growth - Great environment - Respectful people

Cons

nill

Team of professionals

Good to start with. There are a lot of people who help and guide,Team of professionals,Friendly,Supportive environment,i have a good healthy working experience with this company.
Same location

Best place to polished your skills

In contrive all the persons are very cooperative and supportive. Company's working environment is very good and If you want to polished your skills contrive is the best for learning prospectus.It's my second day today and I feel like I know all these guys they are very friendly and supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contrive Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits