Contrive Solutions
Contrive Solutions Employee Review

Great expereince!

January 4, 2021
Great place to work. Working with Contrive Solutions has made me very dynamic, how to coupe up with the changing environment and trends and how to deal with the unexpected situations.Coworkers are very cooperative and its a part of their culture and one of the values to be helpful. equal treatment is given to every employee .The most enjoyable part of working there is the empowerment to make decisions that we get. We can take decisions that are supporting the organizational cause and then have to own them.
Pros
Employee-centric HR policies, Flexible timing, Events and dinners, Continuously improving learning curve
Cons
I did not find any. even if there was any, the management was always avilable to resolve
March 16, 2021
Software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
February 4, 2021
software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
It is a place that not only gives chance to work confidently on a creative level but also enhance one's knowledge effectively, due to the team's corporation and friendly environment I always find my self at ease even while working on difficult tasks
February 2, 2021
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.