Contrive Solutions
Contrive Solutions Employee Review

January 19, 2021
There is no such typical work day at here. You will come and work for 8 hour's and no extra work load here. Yes Sometime bad patch will come and you have to work but no worries compensations always exists. Work environment is very productive and challenging here. A keen person will learn more then he thinks. It's been almost 7 months here and learned lot about my development field and as well as i enhanced my communication skill and now moving forward to management skills like leading a team, manage to work on time etc. The main agenda of this house is "Focus on being productive instead of busy".The management here is very communal here. They will give you many opportunities to do fun at work in regular days. Annual dinners, movie nights are beside of these entertainment.
Pros
Dinners, Pizza Party, Birthdays
Cons
No loans, No health care allowance
March 16, 2021
Software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
February 4, 2021
software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
It is a place that not only gives chance to work confidently on a creative level but also enhance one's knowledge effectively, due to the team's corporation and friendly environment I always find my self at ease even while working on difficult tasks
February 2, 2021
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.
  1. It's been a good ride till now and i am being very optimistic for the better future here.