Contrive Solutions
Contrive Solutions Employee Review

Productive and collaborative environment with ping pong table

January 21, 2021
My typical day at contrive is work centric but without pressure of any kind. I usually start my day with a cup of tea, devise a daily plan and do daily scrum with project coordinator. I spend almost half of the day in learning and tackling problems with my team and rest in coding. But we do have time to play ping pong and talk with our colleagues on some hot topic. Out of many good things one thing about Contrive is that everyone here understand and help each other.
March 16, 2021
Software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
February 4, 2021
software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
It is a place that not only gives chance to work confidently on a creative level but also enhance one's knowledge effectively, due to the team's corporation and friendly environment I always find my self at ease even while working on difficult tasks
February 2, 2021
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.
  1. Productive and collaborative environment with ping pong table