Contrive Solutions
Contrive Solutions Employee Review

Productive and fun work place with actual ping pong table

January 13, 2021
It's been more than a year since I started working at Contrive Solutions. This company helps me a lot in improving my communication, technical, and management skills. The environment is very flexible. It's a great place to work. The team leads are very helpful. There are many side activities that the company arranges for its employees like trips, movie nights and different games, etc.
Pros
Relaxed environment, Yearly bonus, handsome salary, Side activities
January 18, 2021
Same role
Full stack developer (Current Employee) - Office
I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.
January 13, 2021
Same roleSame location
Full stack developer (Current Employee) - 50-C, Commercial Zone Block E PIA Society, Lahore, Punjab 54770
environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.
March 16, 2021
Same location
Software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
  1. Productive and fun work place with actual ping pong table