Contrive Solutions
Contrive Solutions Employee Review

Productive workplace

January 13, 2021
I started my career at Contrive solutions as a Software engineer and it has been the best decision of my career I've made. I've learned way many things while working at contrive solutions. I was not fond of Frontend design, but now I'm fully confident while building FE apps. It's because the opportunities given by Contrive.Employees at Contrive Solutions are free to work from Home or office. There is not hard rule for working. There are no strict timings. Office timings are 8 hours and it's up to the developer to pick up time slots which suits him. Contrive solutions is a company more like a home where colleagues and over all team is like a family. Everyone is collaborative and everyone makes workplace fun. The Most lovely part about contrive solutions is, during pandemic, when people were loosing there jobs, contrive solutions provided opportunities to new comers and we welcomed everyone whole heatedly.
Pros
Half tour package, work from home facility, 12 leaves per week. Free dinner after working 10 hours in office. Paid extra time.
Cons
Extra curricular activities are minimalist (but now are being approved).
March 16, 2021
Software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
February 4, 2021
software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
It is a place that not only gives chance to work confidently on a creative level but also enhance one's knowledge effectively, due to the team's corporation and friendly environment I always find my self at ease even while working on difficult tasks
February 2, 2021
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.