Contrive Solutions
Contrive Solutions Employee Review

January 12, 2021
Contrive Solution is the place where you can boost your learning skills. Well Contrive is just like our home, there are no such hard rules like other companies. The environment and timing are very flexible. The people here are amazing, no matter what, they will help you anytime when you get stuck in some problem.
Pros
Flexible and friendly environment, flexible timing, no such hard rules like other companies, gossips and fun activities with colleagues.
Cons
There should be no extra timing, No lunch from company
March 16, 2021
Software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
February 4, 2021
software engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
It is a place that not only gives chance to work confidently on a creative level but also enhance one's knowledge effectively, due to the team's corporation and friendly environment I always find my self at ease even while working on difficult tasks
February 2, 2021
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Lahore
I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.
  1. The best for learning, flexible timing and environmemt, co-operative colleagues.