Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Employee Reviews

Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
Great place to work. Working with Contrive Solutions has made me very dynamic, how to coupe up with the changing environment and trends and how to deal with the unexpected situations.Coworkers are very cooperative and its a part of their culture and one of the values to be helpful. equal treatment is given to every employee .The most enjoyable part of working there is the empowerment to make decisions that we get. We can take decisions that are supporting the organizational cause and then have to own them.
Pros
Employee-centric HR policies, Flexible timing, Events and dinners, Continuously improving learning curve
Cons
I did not find any. even if there was any, the management was always avilable to resolve
Great company with a family environment. Co-workers are helpful and there is a lot to learn from the CEO, person with amazing leadership skills. Some fun activities inside the office that lets one stay fresh!
Pros
Best management, Super friendly staff. Continuous learning and growth.
Cons
Can't think of any right now
  1. Employee Reviews