Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Culture reviews

Pakistan34 reviews

Clear

Team of professionals

Good to start with. There are a lot of people who help and guide,Team of professionals,Friendly,Supportive environment,i have a good healthy working experience with this company.

Professional and Helping

People here at Contrive are very helpful and make sure that the new comer is understanding all the requirements. Apart from Work Culture, there are many perks for the employees!

If you list down the best IT companies in Lahore, Contrive solutions is one of them. Company's working environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.Its been half month here but it feel like I know these guys for long time it's a fun and healthy work environment.

Amazing Workplace full of excellent developers!

Excellent experience! You can make yourself worthy by enhancing your skills while learning here in a productive environment. Everyone is highly cooperative and helpful. Proud to be a part of Contrive Family!

productive and supportive workspace

The most beneficial part of the work is supportive and friendly colleagues and management . Everything is Excellent at contrive solutions I am having a Great time here!

Opportunity to learn more

Better platform to learn and good company culture. Teammates are very supportive, working as a branch banking partner there is Fast rack appraisal concept which is awesome

Pros

Flexible Time

productive and fun workplace

Contrive solutions have very comfortable and competitive environment,highly qualified and skilled employees perform there task in an effective manners,communication bond between employees are just min blowingthe staff is really very helping and motivationalcompanies's policies are very flexible gives a comfortable zone to theire employees as an internee you can develop yourself in an effective manner because of the professional environment

Pros

company provides the different events in their relaxing policies

Excellent Working Place with collaborative team mates

The working culture at Contrive Solutions is best. Working Environment is excellent and you are relaxed while working on complicated projects. Happy to be a part of it.

Pros

Time relaxation of in and out.

Cons

Time tracker and no lunch

Cosy workplace

Contrive is a very cosy workplace. They provide very flexible timings. There is no inner politics and leg pulling. Other than work events, tours and co-curricular activities are also offered.

Competitiveand and learning Environment with extra-curricular activities arranged frquently

I have been the part of contrive family for about 5 months. I have started as a fresh resource there with no previous experience in any other organization. I have been learning new things since i started the job and learning was the part of my job, we used to dedicate time for learning state of the art techniques available.The office environment is quite friendly As a matter of learning we faced the competitive environment but when it comes to workplace norms they have amazingly flexible norms like we have table/chairs available but i love to sit on a bean bag all day long :D

Pros

Table tenis area, flexible norms

Productive and great place to enhance your skills

Great working environment.Employers are really understanding and cooperative..Amazed with th collaborative work culture at contrive.I am working here for almost 3 years and contrive has added up alot to my experience

Pros

Fun activities

Learning and growth | Great environment | Respectful people

I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.

Learnt a lot of things like professionalism and dedication in the environment of Contrive Solutions

I have been a part of Contrive Solutions about a year, and I don't have any plan to move. When I came to this company I was a fresh graduate. Now I feel very lucky, I got job in contrive solutions at the beginning of my career. Contrive Solutions polish my skills professionally and in a very positive way. Boss and all the team leads are very supportive and always ready to help me if I need.

Pros

Competitive salary, Learning new things, Supportive Team

Cons

No free lunch

Fun workplace with great minds

environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.

Productive and Growth Oriented work place

A typical day at contrive solutions mostly revolves around coding and development, helping out your peers, architectural decisions, energetic meetings and propose solutions to the business problems. As a fresh joiner I learned a lot of things here like how to communicate effectively and how to take meaningful decisions which impacts in the long run. Best thing which I like about contrive is its culture. People here are from different background and ethnicity and this diversity brings a lot of good ideas and positive energy into the team. The enjoyable part for me is to play ping pong with my peers.

Pros

Work from home

Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore

Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.

If you are seeking some learning environment Contrive is one of the best

Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.

Pros

Learning envirnoment

Cons

Very productive and friendly work environment

It’s a company that cares about its partners and employees. The pay and benefits are excellent. They give a lot but they also expect a lot. If you have a good work ethic and drive you’ll do well and progress.

Pros

Good pay, honest culture, best internal communication

Cons

Fast-paced working environment which is in turn good for an employee learning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contrive Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Contrive Solutions Reviews by Location

• Contrive Solutions
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?