Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Culture reviews

I have been the part of contrive family for about 5 months. I have started as a fresh resource there with no previous experience in any other organization. I have been learning new things since i started the job and learning was the part of my job, we used to dedicate time for learning state of the art techniques available.The office environment is quite friendly As a matter of learning we faced the competitive environment but when it comes to workplace norms they have amazingly flexible norms like we have table/chairs available but i love to sit on a bean bag all day long :D
Pros
Table tenis area, flexible norms
Great working environment.Employers are really understanding and cooperative..Amazed with th collaborative work culture at contrive.I am working here for almost 3 years and contrive has added up alot to my experience
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
I have been a part of Contrive Solutions about a year, and I don't have any plan to move. When I came to this company I was a fresh graduate. Now I feel very lucky, I got job in contrive solutions at the beginning of my career. Contrive Solutions polish my skills professionally and in a very positive way. Boss and all the team leads are very supportive and always ready to help me if I need.
Pros
Competitive salary, Learning new things, Supportive Team
Cons
No free lunch
environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.
A typical day at contrive solutions mostly revolves around coding and development, helping out your peers, architectural decisions, energetic meetings and propose solutions to the business problems. As a fresh joiner I learned a lot of things here like how to communicate effectively and how to take meaningful decisions which impacts in the long run. Best thing which I like about contrive is its culture. People here are from different background and ethnicity and this diversity brings a lot of good ideas and positive energy into the team. The enjoyable part for me is to play ping pong with my peers.
Pros
Work from home
Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.
Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.
Pros
Learning envirnoment
Cons
It’s a company that cares about its partners and employees. The pay and benefits are excellent. They give a lot but they also expect a lot. If you have a good work ethic and drive you’ll do well and progress.
Pros
Good pay, honest culture, best internal communication
Cons
Fast-paced working environment which is in turn good for an employee learning