Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Job Security & Advancement reviews

Pakistan34 reviews

Clear
4.8Job Security & Advancement

Contrive solutions is a best place to groom skills in a professional way.

Pros

- Learning and growth - Great environment - Respectful people

Cons

nill

Team of professionals

Good to start with. There are a lot of people who help and guide,Team of professionals,Friendly,Supportive environment,i have a good healthy working experience with this company.

If you list down the best IT companies in Lahore, Contrive solutions is one of them. Company's working environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.Its been half month here but it feel like I know these guys for long time it's a fun and healthy work environment.

Amazing Workplace full of excellent developers!

Excellent experience! You can make yourself worthy by enhancing your skills while learning here in a productive environment. Everyone is highly cooperative and helpful. Proud to be a part of Contrive Family!

Opportunity to learn more

Better platform to learn and good company culture. Teammates are very supportive, working as a branch banking partner there is Fast rack appraisal concept which is awesome

Pros

Flexible Time

A very productive environment with helping team and hardworking management

I have 5 years of PHP experience. In my experience I've worked at different workplaces but Contrive is the place you know is best for learning and earning. With very friendly environment to different joyful activities the Contrive Solutions provide their best for their employees.

Pros

Various activities like Emoji day and birthdays with occasional dinners.

Productive and fast paced learning environment

I have been in the field for 2 years. My 2 years of learning are not equal to the 3 months at Contrive. Excellent place if you want to learn, make yourself ready for any environment. What I learned here is enough for me to handle any stress, tight deadlines, etc. Best place to start

Pros

Birthday parties, dinners

Cons

Not in mind at the moment!

Fun and learning combo

Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.

Pros

Flexible Time

Very Productive and fun workplace.

I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.

Competitiveand and learning Environment with extra-curricular activities arranged frquently

I have been the part of contrive family for about 5 months. I have started as a fresh resource there with no previous experience in any other organization. I have been learning new things since i started the job and learning was the part of my job, we used to dedicate time for learning state of the art techniques available.The office environment is quite friendly As a matter of learning we faced the competitive environment but when it comes to workplace norms they have amazingly flexible norms like we have table/chairs available but i love to sit on a bean bag all day long :D

Pros

Table tenis area, flexible norms

Productive and great place to enhance your skills

Great working environment.Employers are really understanding and cooperative..Amazed with th collaborative work culture at contrive.I am working here for almost 3 years and contrive has added up alot to my experience

Pros

Fun activities

Learning and growth | Great environment | Respectful people

I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.

Learnt a lot of things like professionalism and dedication in the environment of Contrive Solutions

I have been a part of Contrive Solutions about a year, and I don't have any plan to move. When I came to this company I was a fresh graduate. Now I feel very lucky, I got job in contrive solutions at the beginning of my career. Contrive Solutions polish my skills professionally and in a very positive way. Boss and all the team leads are very supportive and always ready to help me if I need.

Pros

Competitive salary, Learning new things, Supportive Team

Cons

No free lunch

Best place to work

I am working in contrive from 1.5 year. In this time period I learned many new skills. Contrive boost my professional and communications skills. Also there is no strict policies. Contrive's environment is very flexible. Its a best place for learning

Fun workplace with great minds

environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.

Productive workplace

I started my career at Contrive solutions as a Software engineer and it has been the best decision of my career I've made. I've learned way many things while working at contrive solutions. I was not fond of Frontend design, but now I'm fully confident while building FE apps. It's because the opportunities given by Contrive.Employees at Contrive Solutions are free to work from Home or office. There is not hard rule for working. There are no strict timings. Office timings are 8 hours and it's up to the developer to pick up time slots which suits him. Contrive solutions is a company more like a home where colleagues and over all team is like a family. Everyone is collaborative and everyone makes workplace fun. The Most lovely part about contrive solutions is, during pandemic, when people were loosing there jobs, contrive solutions provided opportunities to new comers and we welcomed everyone whole heatedly.

Pros

Half tour package, work from home facility, 12 leaves per week. Free dinner after working 10 hours in office. Paid extra time.

Cons

Extra curricular activities are minimalist (but now are being approved).

Productive and fun work place with actual ping pong table

It's been more than a year since I started working at Contrive Solutions. This company helps me a lot in improving my communication, technical, and management skills. The environment is very flexible. It's a great place to work. The team leads are very helpful. There are many side activities that the company arranges for its employees like trips, movie nights and different games, etc.

Pros

Relaxed environment, Yearly bonus, handsome salary, Side activities

Productive and flexible working environment

I am working in contrive solution since march 2019. During this whole duration contrive solution enhance my management, communication and professional skills. Working environment of the company is very flexible. Its a best place for working.

Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore

Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.

If you are seeking some learning environment Contrive is one of the best

Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.

Pros

Learning envirnoment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contrive Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Contrive Solutions Reviews by Location

• Contrive Solutions
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?