Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Job Security & Advancement reviews

I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.
I have been the part of contrive family for about 5 months. I have started as a fresh resource there with no previous experience in any other organization. I have been learning new things since i started the job and learning was the part of my job, we used to dedicate time for learning state of the art techniques available.The office environment is quite friendly As a matter of learning we faced the competitive environment but when it comes to workplace norms they have amazingly flexible norms like we have table/chairs available but i love to sit on a bean bag all day long :D
Pros
Table tenis area, flexible norms
Great working environment.Employers are really understanding and cooperative..Amazed with th collaborative work culture at contrive.I am working here for almost 3 years and contrive has added up alot to my experience
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.
I have been a part of Contrive Solutions about a year, and I don't have any plan to move. When I came to this company I was a fresh graduate. Now I feel very lucky, I got job in contrive solutions at the beginning of my career. Contrive Solutions polish my skills professionally and in a very positive way. Boss and all the team leads are very supportive and always ready to help me if I need.
Pros
Competitive salary, Learning new things, Supportive Team
Cons
No free lunch
I am working in contrive from 1.5 year. In this time period I learned many new skills. Contrive boost my professional and communications skills. Also there is no strict policies. Contrive's environment is very flexible. Its a best place for learning
environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.
I started my career at Contrive solutions as a Software engineer and it has been the best decision of my career I've made. I've learned way many things while working at contrive solutions. I was not fond of Frontend design, but now I'm fully confident while building FE apps. It's because the opportunities given by Contrive.Employees at Contrive Solutions are free to work from Home or office. There is not hard rule for working. There are no strict timings. Office timings are 8 hours and it's up to the developer to pick up time slots which suits him. Contrive solutions is a company more like a home where colleagues and over all team is like a family. Everyone is collaborative and everyone makes workplace fun. The Most lovely part about contrive solutions is, during pandemic, when people were loosing there jobs, contrive solutions provided opportunities to new comers and we welcomed everyone whole heatedly.
Pros
Half tour package, work from home facility, 12 leaves per week. Free dinner after working 10 hours in office. Paid extra time.
Cons
Extra curricular activities are minimalist (but now are being approved).
It's been more than a year since I started working at Contrive Solutions. This company helps me a lot in improving my communication, technical, and management skills. The environment is very flexible. It's a great place to work. The team leads are very helpful. There are many side activities that the company arranges for its employees like trips, movie nights and different games, etc.
Pros
Relaxed environment, Yearly bonus, handsome salary, Side activities
I am working in contrive solution since march 2019. During this whole duration contrive solution enhance my management, communication and professional skills. Working environment of the company is very flexible. Its a best place for working.
Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.
Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.
Pros
Learning envirnoment