Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Management reviews

I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.
There is no such typical work day at here. You will come and work for 8 hour's and no extra work load here. Yes Sometime bad patch will come and you have to work but no worries compensations always exists. Work environment is very productive and challenging here. A keen person will learn more then he thinks. It's been almost 7 months here and learned lot about my development field and as well as i enhanced my communication skill and now moving forward to management skills like leading a team, manage to work on time etc. The main agenda of this house is "Focus on being productive instead of busy".The management here is very communal here. They will give you many opportunities to do fun at work in regular days. Annual dinners, movie nights are beside of these entertainment.
Pros
Dinners, Pizza Party, Birthdays
Cons
No loans, No health care allowance
I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.
It's been more than a year since I started working at Contrive Solutions. This company helps me a lot in improving my communication, technical, and management skills. The environment is very flexible. It's a great place to work. The team leads are very helpful. There are many side activities that the company arranges for its employees like trips, movie nights and different games, etc.
Pros
Relaxed environment, Yearly bonus, handsome salary, Side activities
I am working in contrive solution since march 2019. During this whole duration contrive solution enhance my management, communication and professional skills. Working environment of the company is very flexible. Its a best place for working.
Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.
Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.
Pros
Learning envirnoment
Cons