Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Management reviews

Pakistan34 reviews

Clear

productive and supportive workspace

The most beneficial part of the work is supportive and friendly colleagues and management . Everything is Excellent at contrive solutions I am having a Great time here!

Very Productive and fun workplace.

I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.

It's been a good ride till now and i am being very optimistic for the better future here.

There is no such typical work day at here. You will come and work for 8 hour's and no extra work load here. Yes Sometime bad patch will come and you have to work but no worries compensations always exists. Work environment is very productive and challenging here. A keen person will learn more then he thinks. It's been almost 7 months here and learned lot about my development field and as well as i enhanced my communication skill and now moving forward to management skills like leading a team, manage to work on time etc. The main agenda of this house is "Focus on being productive instead of busy".The management here is very communal here. They will give you many opportunities to do fun at work in regular days. Annual dinners, movie nights are beside of these entertainment.

Pros

Dinners, Pizza Party, Birthdays

Cons

No loans, No health care allowance

Learning and growth | Great environment | Respectful people

I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.

Productive and fun work place with actual ping pong table

It's been more than a year since I started working at Contrive Solutions. This company helps me a lot in improving my communication, technical, and management skills. The environment is very flexible. It's a great place to work. The team leads are very helpful. There are many side activities that the company arranges for its employees like trips, movie nights and different games, etc.

Pros

Relaxed environment, Yearly bonus, handsome salary, Side activities

Productive and flexible working environment

I am working in contrive solution since march 2019. During this whole duration contrive solution enhance my management, communication and professional skills. Working environment of the company is very flexible. Its a best place for working.

Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore

Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.

If you are seeking some learning environment Contrive is one of the best

Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.

Pros

Learning envirnoment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contrive Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits