Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Work-Life Balance reviews

My typical day at contrive is work centric but without pressure of any kind. I usually start my day with a cup of tea, devise a daily plan and do daily scrum with project coordinator. I spend almost half of the day in learning and tackling problems with my team and rest in coding. But we do have time to play ping pong and talk with our colleagues on some hot topic. Out of many good things one thing about Contrive is that everyone here understand and help each other.
I have been a part of Contrive Solutions about a year, and I don't have any plan to move. When I came to this company I was a fresh graduate. Now I feel very lucky, I got job in contrive solutions at the beginning of my career. Contrive Solutions polish my skills professionally and in a very positive way. Boss and all the team leads are very supportive and always ready to help me if I need.
Pros
Competitive salary, Learning new things, Supportive Team
Cons
No free lunch
environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.
When I start job In a contrive solution I face some problem. But after struggle one mouth every thing going smouth. All team members and teram leades are very friendly. Over all greate experience in contrive.
Pros
Relx timing, salary on Time
Cons
Coffee not available.
I started my career at Contrive solutions as a Software engineer and it has been the best decision of my career I've made. I've learned way many things while working at contrive solutions. I was not fond of Frontend design, but now I'm fully confident while building FE apps. It's because the opportunities given by Contrive.Employees at Contrive Solutions are free to work from Home or office. There is not hard rule for working. There are no strict timings. Office timings are 8 hours and it's up to the developer to pick up time slots which suits him. Contrive solutions is a company more like a home where colleagues and over all team is like a family. Everyone is collaborative and everyone makes workplace fun. The Most lovely part about contrive solutions is, during pandemic, when people were loosing there jobs, contrive solutions provided opportunities to new comers and we welcomed everyone whole heatedly.
Pros
Half tour package, work from home facility, 12 leaves per week. Free dinner after working 10 hours in office. Paid extra time.
Cons
Extra curricular activities are minimalist (but now are being approved).
I am working in contrive solution since march 2019. During this whole duration contrive solution enhance my management, communication and professional skills. Working environment of the company is very flexible. Its a best place for working.
Contrive solutions is good company. Its like an institute that really polishes your skills and push your limits. Offers flixible timings that help you manage your work and your everyday life. Very relax and home like environment to work.
Pros
Yearly bonuses, flexible timing, work from home on demand
Cons
Extra Timings, No lunch from company
Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.
Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.
Pros
Learning envirnoment