Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Employee Reviews for Full Stack Developer

I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.
environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.
It's been more than a year since I started working at Contrive Solutions. This company helps me a lot in improving my communication, technical, and management skills. The environment is very flexible. It's a great place to work. The team leads are very helpful. There are many side activities that the company arranges for its employees like trips, movie nights and different games, etc.
Pros
Relaxed environment, Yearly bonus, handsome salary, Side activities