Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
It is a place that not only gives chance to work confidently on a creative level but also enhance one's knowledge effectively, due to the team's corporation and friendly environment I always find my self at ease even while working on difficult tasks
I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.
There is no such typical work day at here. You will come and work for 8 hour's and no extra work load here. Yes Sometime bad patch will come and you have to work but no worries compensations always exists. Work environment is very productive and challenging here. A keen person will learn more then he thinks. It's been almost 7 months here and learned lot about my development field and as well as i enhanced my communication skill and now moving forward to management skills like leading a team, manage to work on time etc. The main agenda of this house is "Focus on being productive instead of busy".The management here is very communal here. They will give you many opportunities to do fun at work in regular days. Annual dinners, movie nights are beside of these entertainment.
Pros
Dinners, Pizza Party, Birthdays
Cons
No loans, No health care allowance
I have been a part of Contrive Solutions about a year, and I don't have any plan to move. When I came to this company I was a fresh graduate. Now I feel very lucky, I got job in contrive solutions at the beginning of my career. Contrive Solutions polish my skills professionally and in a very positive way. Boss and all the team leads are very supportive and always ready to help me if I need.
Pros
Competitive salary, Learning new things, Supportive Team
Cons
No free lunch
I started my career at Contrive solutions as a Software engineer and it has been the best decision of my career I've made. I've learned way many things while working at contrive solutions. I was not fond of Frontend design, but now I'm fully confident while building FE apps. It's because the opportunities given by Contrive.Employees at Contrive Solutions are free to work from Home or office. There is not hard rule for working. There are no strict timings. Office timings are 8 hours and it's up to the developer to pick up time slots which suits him. Contrive solutions is a company more like a home where colleagues and over all team is like a family. Everyone is collaborative and everyone makes workplace fun. The Most lovely part about contrive solutions is, during pandemic, when people were loosing there jobs, contrive solutions provided opportunities to new comers and we welcomed everyone whole heatedly.
Pros
Half tour package, work from home facility, 12 leaves per week. Free dinner after working 10 hours in office. Paid extra time.
Cons
Extra curricular activities are minimalist (but now are being approved).
Contrive Solution is the place where you can boost your learning skills. Well Contrive is just like our home, there are no such hard rules like other companies. The environment and timing are very flexible. The people here are amazing, no matter what, they will help you anytime when you get stuck in some problem.
Pros
Flexible and friendly environment, flexible timing, no such hard rules like other companies, gossips and fun activities with colleagues.
Cons
There should be no extra timing, No lunch from company
A typical day at contrive solutions mostly revolves around coding and development, helping out your peers, architectural decisions, energetic meetings and propose solutions to the business problems. As a fresh joiner I learned a lot of things here like how to communicate effectively and how to take meaningful decisions which impacts in the long run. Best thing which I like about contrive is its culture. People here are from different background and ethnicity and this diversity brings a lot of good ideas and positive energy into the team. The enjoyable part for me is to play ping pong with my peers.
Pros
Work from home
Contrive solutions is good company. Its like an institute that really polishes your skills and push your limits. Offers flixible timings that help you manage your work and your everyday life. Very relax and home like environment to work.
Pros
Yearly bonuses, flexible timing, work from home on demand
Cons
Extra Timings, No lunch from company
Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.
Pros
Learning envirnoment
Cons
It’s a company that cares about its partners and employees. The pay and benefits are excellent. They give a lot but they also expect a lot. If you have a good work ethic and drive you’ll do well and progress.
Pros
Good pay, honest culture, best internal communication
Cons
Fast-paced working environment which is in turn good for an employee learning