Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Employee Reviews

This is the organization where dreams comes true. As a software developer if you want market best code practices as well as cooperative environment come and have interview here
Pros
Flexible work environment. Development Machines. Welcome Kit, Annual dinners, On time Salary, Helpful seniors
Cons
N/a
Contrive chooses people very carefully. Work environment is good anyone who works here will learn and grow with company. Some polices are strict buy overall I would recommend it.
Pros
Flexible Time
It is a place that not only gives chance to work confidently on a creative level but also enhance one's knowledge effectively, due to the team's corporation and friendly environment I always find my self at ease even while working on difficult tasks
I have learned a lot of things like professionalism, effective communication, problem solving, time management, and other technical skills that would help me throughout my career.
I have been the part of contrive family for about 5 months. I have started as a fresh resource there with no previous experience in any other organization. I have been learning new things since i started the job and learning was the part of my job, we used to dedicate time for learning state of the art techniques available.The office environment is quite friendly As a matter of learning we faced the competitive environment but when it comes to workplace norms they have amazingly flexible norms like we have table/chairs available but i love to sit on a bean bag all day long :D
Pros
Table tenis area, flexible norms
Great working environment.Employers are really understanding and cooperative..Amazed with th collaborative work culture at contrive.I am working here for almost 3 years and contrive has added up alot to my experience
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
My typical day at contrive is work centric but without pressure of any kind. I usually start my day with a cup of tea, devise a daily plan and do daily scrum with project coordinator. I spend almost half of the day in learning and tackling problems with my team and rest in coding. But we do have time to play ping pong and talk with our colleagues on some hot topic. Out of many good things one thing about Contrive is that everyone here understand and help each other.
There is no such typical work day at here. You will come and work for 8 hour's and no extra work load here. Yes Sometime bad patch will come and you have to work but no worries compensations always exists. Work environment is very productive and challenging here. A keen person will learn more then he thinks. It's been almost 7 months here and learned lot about my development field and as well as i enhanced my communication skill and now moving forward to management skills like leading a team, manage to work on time etc. The main agenda of this house is "Focus on being productive instead of busy".The management here is very communal here. They will give you many opportunities to do fun at work in regular days. Annual dinners, movie nights are beside of these entertainment.
Pros
Dinners, Pizza Party, Birthdays
Cons
No loans, No health care allowance
I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.
I have been a part of Contrive Solutions about a year, and I don't have any plan to move. When I came to this company I was a fresh graduate. Now I feel very lucky, I got job in contrive solutions at the beginning of my career. Contrive Solutions polish my skills professionally and in a very positive way. Boss and all the team leads are very supportive and always ready to help me if I need.
Pros
Competitive salary, Learning new things, Supportive Team
Cons
No free lunch
I am working in contrive from 1.5 year. In this time period I learned many new skills. Contrive boost my professional and communications skills. Also there is no strict policies. Contrive's environment is very flexible. Its a best place for learning
environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.
When I start job In a contrive solution I face some problem. But after struggle one mouth every thing going smouth. All team members and teram leades are very friendly. Over all greate experience in contrive.
Pros
Relx timing, salary on Time
Cons
Coffee not available.
I started my career at Contrive solutions as a Software engineer and it has been the best decision of my career I've made. I've learned way many things while working at contrive solutions. I was not fond of Frontend design, but now I'm fully confident while building FE apps. It's because the opportunities given by Contrive.Employees at Contrive Solutions are free to work from Home or office. There is not hard rule for working. There are no strict timings. Office timings are 8 hours and it's up to the developer to pick up time slots which suits him. Contrive solutions is a company more like a home where colleagues and over all team is like a family. Everyone is collaborative and everyone makes workplace fun. The Most lovely part about contrive solutions is, during pandemic, when people were loosing there jobs, contrive solutions provided opportunities to new comers and we welcomed everyone whole heatedly.
Pros
Half tour package, work from home facility, 12 leaves per week. Free dinner after working 10 hours in office. Paid extra time.
Cons
Extra curricular activities are minimalist (but now are being approved).
It's been more than a year since I started working at Contrive Solutions. This company helps me a lot in improving my communication, technical, and management skills. The environment is very flexible. It's a great place to work. The team leads are very helpful. There are many side activities that the company arranges for its employees like trips, movie nights and different games, etc.
Pros
Relaxed environment, Yearly bonus, handsome salary, Side activities
I am working in contrive solution since march 2019. During this whole duration contrive solution enhance my management, communication and professional skills. Working environment of the company is very flexible. Its a best place for working.
A typical day at contrive solutions mostly revolves around coding and development, helping out your peers, architectural decisions, energetic meetings and propose solutions to the business problems. As a fresh joiner I learned a lot of things here like how to communicate effectively and how to take meaningful decisions which impacts in the long run. Best thing which I like about contrive is its culture. People here are from different background and ethnicity and this diversity brings a lot of good ideas and positive energy into the team. The enjoyable part for me is to play ping pong with my peers.
Pros
Work from home
Contrive solutions is good company. Its like an institute that really polishes your skills and push your limits. Offers flixible timings that help you manage your work and your everyday life. Very relax and home like environment to work.
Pros
Yearly bonuses, flexible timing, work from home on demand
Cons
Extra Timings, No lunch from company
Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.
Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.
Pros
Learning envirnoment
Cons
It’s a company that cares about its partners and employees. The pay and benefits are excellent. They give a lot but they also expect a lot. If you have a good work ethic and drive you’ll do well and progress.
Pros
Good pay, honest culture, best internal communication
Cons
Fast-paced working environment which is in turn good for an employee learning