Contrive Solutions

Contrive Solutions Employee Reviews

Pakistan34 reviews

Contrive solutions is a best place to groom skills in a professional way.

Pros

- Learning and growth - Great environment - Respectful people

Cons

nill

Learning and growth | Great environment | Respectful people

I have been working in Contrive Solutions for six months now and my experience has been amazing. Its an excellent career opportunity for talented, creative, intelligent and hard-working people.You can make yourself knowledgeable and enhance your skills while your seniors will always be there to support you. Management is highly cooperative and immensely helpful. I'm proud of being a part of ContriveFamily.

Learnt a lot of things like professionalism and dedication in the environment of Contrive Solutions

I have been a part of Contrive Solutions about a year, and I don't have any plan to move. When I came to this company I was a fresh graduate. Now I feel very lucky, I got job in contrive solutions at the beginning of my career. Contrive Solutions polish my skills professionally and in a very positive way. Boss and all the team leads are very supportive and always ready to help me if I need.

Pros

Competitive salary, Learning new things, Supportive Team

Cons

No free lunch

Best place to work

I am working in contrive from 1.5 year. In this time period I learned many new skills. Contrive boost my professional and communications skills. Also there is no strict policies. Contrive's environment is very flexible. Its a best place for learning

Fun workplace with great minds

environment is very good. All the persons are very co-operative and supportive. There's no politics involved here. If you want personal and professional skills growth in a professional working environment in an IT company, Contrive Solutions it the one.It focuses on the overall development of an employee morally, ethically and professionally and providing the best solution and quality work to clients. You'll get many opportunities to learn, share your knowledge and work on a variety of languages, frameworks and projects.I've been here for more than a year and it's been a great journey.

My experience.

When I start job In a contrive solution I face some problem. But after struggle one mouth every thing going smouth. All team members and teram leades are very friendly. Over all greate experience in contrive.

Pros

Relx timing, salary on Time

Cons

Coffee not available.

Productive workplace

I started my career at Contrive solutions as a Software engineer and it has been the best decision of my career I've made. I've learned way many things while working at contrive solutions. I was not fond of Frontend design, but now I'm fully confident while building FE apps. It's because the opportunities given by Contrive.Employees at Contrive Solutions are free to work from Home or office. There is not hard rule for working. There are no strict timings. Office timings are 8 hours and it's up to the developer to pick up time slots which suits him. Contrive solutions is a company more like a home where colleagues and over all team is like a family. Everyone is collaborative and everyone makes workplace fun. The Most lovely part about contrive solutions is, during pandemic, when people were loosing there jobs, contrive solutions provided opportunities to new comers and we welcomed everyone whole heatedly.

Pros

Half tour package, work from home facility, 12 leaves per week. Free dinner after working 10 hours in office. Paid extra time.

Cons

Extra curricular activities are minimalist (but now are being approved).

Productive and fun work place with actual ping pong table

It's been more than a year since I started working at Contrive Solutions. This company helps me a lot in improving my communication, technical, and management skills. The environment is very flexible. It's a great place to work. The team leads are very helpful. There are many side activities that the company arranges for its employees like trips, movie nights and different games, etc.

Pros

Relaxed environment, Yearly bonus, handsome salary, Side activities

Productive and flexible working environment

I am working in contrive solution since march 2019. During this whole duration contrive solution enhance my management, communication and professional skills. Working environment of the company is very flexible. Its a best place for working.

Productive and Growth Oriented work place

A typical day at contrive solutions mostly revolves around coding and development, helping out your peers, architectural decisions, energetic meetings and propose solutions to the business problems. As a fresh joiner I learned a lot of things here like how to communicate effectively and how to take meaningful decisions which impacts in the long run. Best thing which I like about contrive is its culture. People here are from different background and ethnicity and this diversity brings a lot of good ideas and positive energy into the team. The enjoyable part for me is to play ping pong with my peers.

Pros

Work from home

Contrive is a fun place to work, learn and excel in your skills.

Contrive solutions is good company. Its like an institute that really polishes your skills and push your limits. Offers flixible timings that help you manage your work and your everyday life. Very relax and home like environment to work.

Pros

Yearly bonuses, flexible timing, work from home on demand

Cons

Extra Timings, No lunch from company

Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore

Contrive solutions is one of the best IT company in Lahore, I've been here for 2.5 years and never want to leave this company, their is always growth for the deserving person. No politics involved, very co-operative employees who always try to help out each other.Most of the above the owner of the company, we don't call him "boss" we call him "Bhai", that doesn't mean we aren't professionals, we always do professional talk and give respect and when we need him, he always supports us, understands us and I think that's is what everyone need (importance). There is much more about to talk, but I think once you enter this company you will see for yourself.

If you are seeking some learning environment Contrive is one of the best

Contrive solution is a good place especially for the newbies to start their career. You will learn a lot as you are assigned various tasks. Work culture is collaborative you will be guided by seniors.

Pros

Learning envirnoment

Cons

Very productive and friendly work environment

It’s a company that cares about its partners and employees. The pay and benefits are excellent. They give a lot but they also expect a lot. If you have a good work ethic and drive you’ll do well and progress.

Pros

Good pay, honest culture, best internal communication

Cons

Fast-paced working environment which is in turn good for an employee learning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Contrive Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Contrive Solutions Reviews by Location

• Contrive Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?