Here to help

Corporate culture

Less result oriented

Diversify approach

Social activities

There are few issues in yearly growth.
Pros
Friendly and corporate culture
Overall DHL is best place to work. Employees stasfy bonus medical hansom salery. Overall am satisfied. But I'm looking for better opportunity I'm trying to find better job
DHL experience is very valuable, I am very much thankful to my company
It’s make me proud and I always feel great among other competitors

Live long
Very well company in Pakistan i really enjoyed with work in company.
Very strong management

Excellent team work

hard working as a team leader really my team is very strong they have skills about finish working timely and save acid our company

i proud of my team and company

Thanks a lot my DHL team
I had great experience with DHL Global Forwarding Sialkot Pakistan
I did work 2 years as a Warehouse Forklift Operator

My tasks picking packing putaway receiving goods and cycle counts
A company where our desires come true. People are amazing, culture is strong , work life balance is all good. Company growth is perfect, with that our salaries and perks are also increased with the inflation rate.
The place where I leaned how to manage people.
The place that made me what I am today and now looking forward to new challenges.

One of the greatest names in Logistic industry.
DHL Express has been recognized as the sixth best place to work globally in a 2018 employer ranking from Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE. Every year, Great Place to Work, a global people analytics and consulting firm, assesses the work experience of employees through their certification program.
Productive and Fun learning environment. Training and work life balance can be maintained. Aggressive company to adapt new technologies and high focus on respect and result focused deliverable
Good Experinece DHL work more experencies.if i give more chance to DHL work i do good time in DHL as employee i have learning experience is good. i really appreciate my DHL experience.
Good
Cons
Good work
It is a very good organization where you deliver and you grow. The compensation may not be huge but the rewards that you get in terms of exposure and learning and growth are unprecedented.
DHL Express is one of the finest logistics company anyone could dream to work for with ample growth opportunities and amazing employee development programs.
I would like to share the typical day at work was the annual inventory where i managed with limited staff and it was result oriented.
From my experience i have learnt how to control the situation in pressure and achieve the desired tasks.

As we are the part of work culture so it depend on us how we can make it flexible and smooth,

In my opinion when you are managing with low resources.

Working with a friendly environment.
DHL was overall an excellent place to work. Great place for personal development. Overall the staff was highly professional. Team were like a family. Always available to provide the tremendous help at any point of time
Pros
time punctuality 9-5
Cons
low salary
It is a great feeling to work here a healthy environment good management a great learning place grooming personality as well the most enjoyable part of this company is HR the relation between employee and HR is remarkable a friendly HR and a friendly environment with the team
I had worked at DHL Global Forwarding full-time (More than 1 years)
Pros

Excellent Communication Skills, Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Analytical

Cons

Transport facility must be increase for male employees, Bonus must be credited who completed Jan to Dec calendar year even after resignation.

Advice to Management

need to improve HR.
DHL is a great company to work at. It's fast paced, competitive, always changing. The culture is what makes this company and is enjoyable. The down side is the hours needed to be successful, work/life balance, and for some roles extensive travel.
More than fifteen years of professional experience within a modern operational High volume environment. Developing and implementing business strategies.
At DHL, everybody feels proud to work for global company. The people are excellent and who makes a winning culture. Management invest heavily in it's human resources.
Good working environment. Lot of opportunity for learning and improving skills and self development. Control from regional management that played an important role and kept local management under check for compliance of policies and overall processes at all departments and facilities.
Pros
Nice clean environment for having lunch/dinner
Cons
Normal breaks and occasional office get togathers
I start my career from DHL to develop my skills and i learned from there to Effectively solves problems rather than symptoms. Makes effective use of all available resources when given a project of Sun micro (Oracle).i am selected two time employee of the month in my tenure as well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.
6.4K