DHL
DHL Employee Review

Fun to Work Here

August 8, 2016
DHL Global Forwarding was my 2nd employer and it enhanced my profile as I was looking after operations of both Import & Export here. I handled chartered planes & ships for different customers as per their requirement and it was fun working over there. We used to play table tennis daily in evening and had a very good working relationship with co-workers and management as well.
Pros
Table Tennis, Learning
Cons
Slow Growth
May 28, 2018
Same role
Manager Operations (Former Employee) - Karachi
It is a very good organization where you deliver and you grow. The compensation may not be huge but the rewards that you get in terms of exposure and learning and growth are unprecedented.
April 7, 2017
Same location
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) - Islamabad
I start my career from DHL to develop my skills and i learned from there to Effectively solves problems rather than symptoms. Makes effective use of all available resources when given a project of Sun micro (Oracle).i am selected two time employee of the month in my tenure as well.
November 17, 2014
Same location
Intern (Former Employee) - Islamabad, PIS
A well-established organization having innovative, dynamic and challenging environment with long-term career prospects that allow me to utilize my balanced academic background, diverse skills & experience.
  1. Fun to Work Here