DHL
DHL Employee Review

Good Working Environment

March 11, 2015
My Current Working Environment is good and very much friendly. in my department, we are working as a family, so many learning opportunities, Bosses are very Frank with their team members.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Low Salaries, low increment in Salaries
April 11, 2016
Same roleSame location
"Key Accounts Executive" (Former Employee) - Karachi
DHL Express Pakistan is a place to work with. Everyday there is a new thing to learn professionally. I have learnt how to deal with the Key profile customers being polite and helpful. The management has an open door policy for the employees and welcome all kinds of feedback. The Co-workers are cooperative with each other and ready to help when needed. The hardest part of the job is to keep continuous follow up of cases and update the customer proactively. Furthermore, the most enjoyable part of the job is keeping in contact with the DHL Express colleagues worldwide for shipments status etc, it will also help to make new friends around the world.
Pros
Free lunches, gathering at lavish places, Bonues etc
Cons
Staying back at office when a chronic case comes to keep the follow up till recovered a solution.
February 21, 2021
Same location
IT Support officer (Former Employee) - Karachi Airport
DHL Is one of the best company, Company Location and Company environment is top class services.Each everything of DHL is best company where safety rules and regulation and best quality neat and clean Washroom and Toilet area.Thanking you,
Pros
good class launch services
Cons
best services
December 24, 2019
Same location
Customer service tracing agent (Former Employee) - Karachi
A company where our desires come true. People are amazing, culture is strong , work life balance is all good. Company growth is perfect, with that our salaries and perks are also increased with the inflation rate.
  1. Good Working Environment