DHL

DHL Employee Reviews

Showing all 19,293 reviews
Learning & development Fun loving activities Corporate culture Less result oriented Diversify approach Social activities There are few issues in yearly growth.
Pros
Friendly and corporate culture
Trabaje y si tuviera la oportunidad vuelvo otravez
Pros
Seguro médico y buenos beneficios
loved working with my team on all aspects of the software deployment and maintenance deployment tasks. We were always well nformed and the tasks were easily transferable
Pros
group coheasiveness
Cons
product cycle updates
Dhl Nike @ 5155 lamar is the worst location to ever work at. I dont recommend this location to most less fortunate person. They need to wipe out all management, hr and team leads and bring in new respectful individuals.
Pros
Double pay on the 7th day of work.
Cons
Jealous, Rude, Dishonest and favoritism management and hr.
A typical warehouse life just moving boxes all day long but at least my coworker were cool. Management was probably better than a lot of other warehouses I've worked at but still has room for improvement. DHL does have some cool things like a bonus for surpassing your rates which is easy if you aren't lazy. They also can send you out of state to labor share(paid for) which I unfortunately didn't take advantage of. They also would feed us occasionally with some good food or snow cones. Honestly, one of the better warehouses depending on the facility. I worked at 2 different facilities (Rancho Cucamonga/ Fontana) Fontana was a lot more understanding of human mistakes than Rancho was but Rancho had a better schedule.
Pros
Free lunches and out of state opportunities
Cons
Warehouse life
Uma grande empresa, conhecida mundialmente agradável de trabalhar, mais com salários muitos baixos(Angola).
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Cons
Nada contra
Gostei muito de ter trabalhado lá eles buscam um crescimento para cada colaborador porém não tive a sorte de ter crescido e estar com eles mas agradeço pelo aprendizado e experiência profissional.
Pros
Refeição no local
Very busy fast pace environment. Great people to work with. Learned how the process works for each department for more experience and advancement opportunities.
Pros
Management has good communication.
This company has many advancements, most if you are willing to relocate or commute to work. Had it not been over an hour drive I would have been willing to make the commute to a facility further south.
Pros
Great Work/Life Balance
The management team will lie to you about everything! They say have an open door policy but don’t hold up to it they are never around! Lots and lots of favoritism there!
Pros
Bad managers
Cons
Insurance, pay
Very hard manual work but the pay was great and I got in with everyone.Lots of walking and standing on your feet. I always wanted to work 4 nights instead of 5 as the 5 took over my life.Management selection seems to be who you know, not how hard you work and that got me down.
Pros
Friendly staff, good money
Cons
Hard work, poor management choices
Would not recommend, not a good work environment, huge temp labor turnover. The upper management was extremely unprofessional--management was involved in an affair with with hr manager-toxic work environment
Pros
time off
Cons
poor leadership
It was so amazing to work at DHL because each anyevery we’re are looking for forward and focus on what we are doing mostly the surpviors we all work together as a team at DHL
Pros
Cons
Sametimes but everything was good
I was a tasker (office worker) and loved my job. The pay was not bad either ($19. 75) an hour. The work was divided between the five of you in the office.
Cons
DHL is the worst company to work for, especially in brokerage. The lowest pay out of any of the brokerage companies, and the worst management I’ve ever seen. People that are seen as friends are treated like royalty, and everyone else fends for themselves. The amount of workplace drama here is insane. I’m the first of many others who have been considering leaving to actually leave, and I see them following very soon. I don’t know a single person who is actually happy working there. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
Pros
Work from home option
Cons
Everything else
Working and Company how to worker can understand very useful.working people have knownlegde or not other people very easy understand.review is healthy for worker and management.thank u
Pros
Ice cream, fruit days
Cons
Medical leave, medical insurance, annual leave
Management is very poor they like to promote form within and unfortunately because of that they don’t really hire the right people for the job they also don’t listen to people good pay and hours and you and walk out at 9 hours
Pros
Pay, hours, benefits
Cons
digusting managment. hated working there. they never appreciate you or your hard work. always wanted you to stay overtime and it's mandatory. do not go to dhl if you care for yourself
Salário baixo e sem benefício para o colaborador. A gerência não cumpre o combinado e não é transparente.
Pros
O ambiente de trabalho é limpo e sem ruídos
Cons
Não tem vestiário e chuveiro
Very sketchy start up. Tried to kill us the first year. Lied about OT. Week day Employees had to work weekends also but did not get the weekend pay, $2/hr differential. It’s better now but would not recommend
There was no micromanaging in our department. We were treated like professionals with trust that the job will be done, even working remotely. Friendly staff. Good work life balance, employees and managers are not afraid to take a two week off vacation. Pay is higher than average for most positions. Have remote work available due to COVID-19, no pressure from the company to go back to the office. Room for growth.
  1. Employee Reviews