DHL

DHL Employee Reviews in Karachi

I had worked at DHL Global Forwarding full-time (More than 1 years) Pros Excellent Communication Skills, Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Analytical Cons Transport facility must be increase for male employees, Bonus must be credited who completed Jan to Dec calendar year even after resignation. Advice to Management need to improve HR.
A company where our desires come true. People are amazing, culture is strong , work life balance is all good. Company growth is perfect, with that our salaries and perks are also increased with the inflation rate.
Productive and Fun learning environment. Training and work life balance can be maintained. Aggressive company to adapt new technologies and high focus on respect and result focused deliverable
Good Experinece DHL work more experencies.if i give more chance to DHL work i do good time in DHL as employee i have learning experience is good. i really appreciate my DHL experience.
Good
Cons
Good work
It is a very good organization where you deliver and you grow. The compensation may not be huge but the rewards that you get in terms of exposure and learning and growth are unprecedented.
DHL Express is one of the finest logistics company anyone could dream to work for with ample growth opportunities and amazing employee development programs.
DHL was overall an excellent place to work. Great place for personal development. Overall the staff was highly professional. Team were like a family. Always available to provide the tremendous help at any point of time
Pros
time punctuality 9-5
Cons
low salary
It is a great feeling to work here a healthy environment good management a great learning place grooming personality as well the most enjoyable part of this company is HR the relation between employee and HR is remarkable a friendly HR and a friendly environment with the team
DHL is a great company to work at. It's fast paced, competitive, always changing. The culture is what makes this company and is enjoyable. The down side is the hours needed to be successful, work/life balance, and for some roles extensive travel.
More than fifteen years of professional experience within a modern operational High volume environment. Developing and implementing business strategies.
Every week more restrictive changes are made making it harder to complete basic tasks. Expected to complete a workload that would significantly exceed any reasonable expectation
Depending on the area you work in the conditions and environment vary drastically. Some areas will willingly pay you what you're worth, provide training and support
It was an awesome experience. I learnt the ways to operate in different situations and with different people with different knowledge. I worked very hard in between opertaions and Sales to achieve the organizational goals.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Long Hours
I really loved that place its very safe. I am still working here but i need more salary and some new work places and some new partners so it will easy for me.
Pros
Free Cafeteria
Cons
Health Support
DHL Express Pakistan is a place to work with. Everyday there is a new thing to learn professionally. I have learnt how to deal with the Key profile customers being polite and helpful. The management has an open door policy for the employees and welcome all kinds of feedback. The Co-workers are cooperative with each other and ready to help when needed. The hardest part of the job is to keep continuous follow up of cases and update the customer proactively. Furthermore, the most enjoyable part of the job is keeping in contact with the DHL Express colleagues worldwide for shipments status etc, it will also help to make new friends around the world.
Pros
Free lunches, gathering at lavish places, Bonues etc
Cons
Staying back at office when a chronic case comes to keep the follow up till recovered a solution.
very cooperative and loving management. always ready to boost the expertise and skills of their workers. had learnt a lot from there. my biggest achievement was that they dedicated an integral part to me i.e. advertisement, designing etc. co-workers were fun to work with, helping and encouraging.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no perks there
Excellent, environment, people & ideal conditions to work. Highly satisfyied both internal and external customers and earn record revenues through highly engaged, energetic and motivated DHLTeam
Pros
Fun, entertainment
Cons
People don't move; tend to stay back; so promotions are scarce at Senior level
It is good to start my career with Multinational Company, I have learned a lot here. Managers and Co-workers are very cooperative and supportive there. The hardest part of the job was staying there whole night for a task and also this was the most enjoyable part of my job.
My Current Working Environment is good and very much friendly. in my department, we are working as a family, so many learning opportunities, Bosses are very Frank with their team members.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Low Salaries, low increment in Salaries
I am currently working with DHL Global Forwarding Pakistan since last 7 years. These 7 years are full of learning, challanges & opperunties of growth for me. I had seen tough times during global recession days but successfully managed tough times with orginazation. I have recently received immigation to Canada, looking for an opperunity with challanges & growth to start my career at Canada in logistics & supply chain industry.
Organization was good in all aspects. I have learned so many things from the place. Management was cooperative as well the co-workers.