DHL Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

It's ok. It's not a hard job and you learn as you go. So you grow. I didn't really know how to drive a forklift but a couple of weeks of practice and now I know how thanks to them.
I currently have no reviews good or bad regarding this company. I was given an opportunity to work there and for that, I am thankful for the experience.
Good company. Hard to write because every site is different. But i love it. Top logistics company easily. As a member in management you really get to make an effect and thats what i love. The long hours are worth it.
With all the experience you may have it doesn't matter about moving up. It all depends on how much butt kissing you do. They don't care about hard workers.
Pros
You get a lunch break
Cons
Favoritism
It’s a hard job and not wealth the paid some of the management was rude and hateful and hated life it seem, I work for a temp service and i am a very good worker and never had problems with people nor at a job because I am a people person but there if they don’t like the way you look they would let you go, I work there for three months and different people quit every night because of management I only stay until my temp found me something different
Pros
Cons
Bad management
It has its challenges. Good company to work for. Employees were great and staff were very helpful if I needed some assistance with something. Overall its a nice place to work.
DHL Supply chain is a fast a fast paced environment with high expectations from its employees in regards to productivity and flexibility. It can be fun at times, as we come together to solve problems and continuously improve on a daily basis. The workplace culture is in the improvement process with a lot of great things in the works in regards to work life balance and compensation.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
Last minute customer request
Large company with many opportunities. Fast paced and at times stressful to get things done for a deadline. Good people to work with and lots of opportunities to learn the industry.
Days are long and work is endless. There's no balance between work and life outside of work. If you aren't working 10-12 hours daily you're viewed as not working hard enough. A positive culture is promoted, but when things get tough that's out the window.
Pros
Great network
Cons
Work-life balance is lacking.
Just overall a okay place, need better management, more vacation time, more money, and we are only on one shift at the site I work at. They combined night shift and day shift
Great place to work all kinds of opportunities to advance,good work hours good benefits lots of classes & training programs also the company does a great job oh hiring within.
Clock in select equipment and full check of forklift. Drive thru isles safely while grabbing items needed for shipment. Very strict job and micro managed. Hardest part was working 12 hours 7 days a week.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No life, long stressful shifts, no days off
Management barely new what they were doing, hours are inconsistent, job descriptions are definitely “included but not limited to”, meaning you work where ever you are needed at anytime, checks repeatedly come as late as the following week.
Pros
Good/cool employees, fun interaction with customers
Cons
Unprofessional, chaotic, and unorganized
Need better management teams every site I have worked at for DHL Supply Chain it seems like the management team never knows what they are doing. It would be a great company if they paid more and management team gets it together
Worked for DHL in Atl, worked with the Atl, Phx, and Aus centers focused on Sales. Due to the company not being profitable in the incumbent dominated domestic expedited delivery market in the US, DHL pulled out of the market.
Pros
Great compensation, good training
Cons
Infrastructure incompatability
DHL is very new to the transportation side of supply chain logistics. Therefore it is very unorganized and chaotic. Being a 3PL and aggressive contract bids, means they do not pay what most management and hourly's would make elsewhere.
DHL is a good company to learn the basic of the business. They have a lot training classes that can help you advance your skills. This company has a lot to offer
Pros
Lot of activities
Cons
to much politic
Dashboard watching management no accountability from staff or management failures. They blame sales for all shortfalls in revenue even though customer service is non-existent.
Pros
Global Company
Cons
US is struggling
Great workplace to work. People are every happy to be there to work with each other as a team. Training is great also being a very safe environment to work.
Awesome place to work. I loved the integrity of the company. The communication between employees, management and the staffing agency was always readily available and prompt.
Pros
Unlimited Overtime
Cons
Temporary Position
The people my coworkers made the job harder than it was ,I realize always ask questions if you don't completely know for sure.The managers were not helpful at all.The feed you to the wolfs.
Pros
discounts, free meals.
Cons
short breaks