DHL Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

Large company with many opportunities. Fast paced and at times stressful to get things done for a deadline. Good people to work with and lots of opportunities to learn the industry.
I loved my tenure and the many employees I met all over the world. The immediate team to whom I worked with have become friends and family. It was competitive with room to advance and relocate if desired. We all worked well as a team to ensure we met customer goals professionally and DHLs management made a point to offer incentives, recognition, and rewards for achieving successful goals.
Pros
Benefits are excellent, constant learning
Cons
It’s a numbers game you must meet at all times
DHL is a good company to learn the basic of the business. They have a lot training classes that can help you advance your skills. This company has a lot to offer
Pros
Lot of activities
Cons
to much politic
DHL is a comfortable place to work and there are opportunities for advancement. Within the past couple of years management has not been very good. The people I worked with all work very hard and we're very dedicated. Most of the employees that I worked with we're passionate about their job, but it was unfortunate that management was very poor. They also don't offer any incentives not even a pat on the back. It would have been a perfect place to work for had management been up to par
Pros
Cons
Overworked with no raises or incentives after 2 years
The work was ok, you could always take on more work which they like but never appreciated. You could sell other services and were never acknowledged of doing so. The management was the worst because they made sure each entity within the department stayed divided so that there was animosity between co-workers. Hardest part of the job was dealing with management who never seemed to be satisfied, the most enjoyable part was leaving at the end of the day!
  1. Customer Service Representative