DHL Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator in Atlanta, GA

It's ok. It's not a hard job and you learn as you go. So you grow. I didn't really know how to drive a forklift but a couple of weeks of practice and now I know how thanks to them.
I like working for dhl. They pay good with good benefit. I learned a lot working for them in the time I was there. The hard part was the 12 hr shifts and working 7 days a week
great pay. competitive wages. great benefits. good atmosphere. management very open to communicate any issues you may have. public transportation friendly.
Its a okay place to work.... A lil more training for the people coming in would be awesome,,, supervisors need a lil attitude adjustment...'''''''''''
Looking for something better my self and my family and I want too grow and I love too work and love too have fun well I am work looking too meet new people
It has its challenges. Good company to work for. Employees were great and staff were very helpful if I needed some assistance with something. Overall its a nice place to work.
Just overall a okay place, need better management, more vacation time, more money, and we are only on one shift at the site I work at. They combined night shift and day shift
Clock in select equipment and full check of forklift. Drive thru isles safely while grabbing items needed for shipment. Very strict job and micro managed. Hardest part was working 12 hours 7 days a week.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
No life, long stressful shifts, no days off
Management team is unfair. Supervisors don't know how to do their job properly. Supervisor on cell phone the whole day. Doesn't even check on associates to see how they are doing. Warehouse unorganized and dirty. No follow up to make sure it's up to standard. Training department doesn't have the right tools or training material to properly train associates.
Pros
we do have free lunch sometimes
Cons
No short brake, The do have healthcare
11hr shift with one 45min break after 6 hrs. Push, push push is all they motivates even when you fall! I would only recommend people in direction need of a job as soon as possible! Company has a tremendous turnover from management down to employees. This company is great for starting following operators. They provide two weeks training.
Performed daily warehouse duties including shipping and receiving. Highly skilled/trained in safe forklift driving and warehouse operations.  Maintained inventory paperwork.
management was the only bad part about the job i didnt like . good money comes with long hours so you put in good overtimes to make a living but you cant enjoy cause you working alot of hours to satisfy your self
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
one break
they taught me how to use a fork lift. it was hard work not physically but because it was dangerous.also it was overnight which for me only made it worse
Pros
great people, free forklift training
Cons
hours, the danger
i had a lot of fun working there we worked hard together and worked as a team.
I enjoyed my co-workers it was a fast-paced environment. We worked on productivity,my co-workers and I got along well we were like family on 2nd shift. We worked alot of overtime during the week and on the weekend. My job was to unload trailers mainly with a slipsheet for my associates and sometimes I would have to putaway the product in the warehouse also. Some days were heavier than others and when it rained those were the worst days but we got the job done. I worked their for 5 1/2 yrs and about my 2nd yr I start to feel like I was being targetted because I'm outspoken and very vocal at times and management didn't like it, but I was always voice my opinions when I'm in the right.
Pros
co-workers, slipsheet operating
Cons
one break per shift, favortism, no growth, no respect for their associates