DHL Employee Reviews for Inventory Associate

To stressful because of micro managing and communication barrier the management are very laid back and are happy to let other people do their work whilst they are out on extra breaks which they shouldn't be taking due to contract
Pros
Cons
Communication barrier
Time went by quickly and room for advancement. Overtime was usually voluntary. I would still be there if there was a site near where I moved. Still looking for the right place
● OverallIt was a very fun working environment, I was able to learn quickly and pass along knowledge I received. My voice and thoughts were heard. I like the fact we had pre-shift every morning before we start our day to give us our assignments for the day
DHL offers Great competitive salary, good life balance but rotation isn't very great for your health. There are always Opportunities to grow within business.
They have great benefits. Bad work / home balance. Most of the management are more socially driven instead of production driven. The culture on the floor is like a family.
Benefits
Cons
Not stable work
a great company to work for, Managers here are always making sure the employees are happy and energized, also they are very understanding when you have to take days off it’s not a problem
This location is the worst ever! They treat everyone as if they are prisoners and if you dont hit your goals or kiss their tail then youre out the door
Bad management, cafeteria is nasty and expensive. No job security. I would recommend nobody to work there. Awful to the highest extent. No good for anyone.
Worsh place to work. Never think of caminge this place. They don't appreciate it anything you do for this company. Thank you
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DHL?
I love working at DHL. It’s a great Job. Everything is very easy and I will refer others to work there. I been working for DHL for 3 years. I love the benefits.
It’s an ok place to work for. Very strict on their attendance policy. I would still be there but my children were sick and I had to do what I had to for them at that time.
On a typical day at work the work is steady and moving at a steady. The enviroment is pretty intense due to deadlines that are required to be meant. Management is very helpful and try to keep the team motivated.
Great job, paid weekly. If you're working hard they will recognize you for your hard work and also they make sure that everyone is comfortable with their positions.
Good leadership. Don't involve yourself in anyomes problems . Offer the best advice about the job . Working at dhl is a good hands-on laid back job when your busy .
This company allows room for advancement. Flexibility on work hours. Awesome affordable health benefits. Plenty of positions throughout the warehouse with a lot to learn. Lots of labor sharing when the workload is low.
Over all decent place to work with plenty of overtime available. Lots of employee sponsored events Town hall meetings to give your input. Work hard, earn money.
I was here for almost a year, I started at the bottom like everyone else picking cases, I moved up from there. I ended up becoming a inventory control clerk and working side-by-side with the quality supervisor at the warehouse. The supervisors all kiss up to the GM and anyone in the shipping office was untouchable and could get away with anything. I was talked down to and treated like garbage and eventually whenever I stood up for myself I got fired. This place does not care about your home life, does not care about what problems you have outside of work. they only care about making quota and that's it. They offered the chance to make a bonus monthly as long as you meet their quota but are constantly changing your job duties before you can make your monthly quota in one area. The GM is a power-hungry fool that runs the place like he's Hitler. I was told I was not allowed to talk to HR. There is no HR on site and if you ask for the number they tell you no or that you have to find it on your own. Work here at your own risk cuz this place has the worst turnover I've ever seen in a warehouse.I've been driving forktrucks and working in warehouses for 6 years I never had to deal with issues like this.
Cons
Company is fair and fun to work with. My team is great. I really the benefits at my current job. I like my shift which is mornings 6am til 2pm. I like the fact that im able to work ot if neded.
Benefits
Cons
Pay scale
If you intend to get your foot in the door this would be a good place to start but the pay is lousy. I moved fast but I got at most was a .25 raise between moving from picker to dock office to main office.
I work at almost 15 years had some ups and downs. But over the last five years to straighten a management up and have some good supervisors and managers
has the potential to be a really great place to work. DHL employ some great ideas for improving moral and enthusiasm, but the implementation is lack lustre and management are in it for themselves. Its a shame really as most the good work and effort goes unnoticed and undervalued to create a tough and stagnant work environment where progress is little and nepotism is rife. With all this aside, i am thoroughly grateful to have a job but feel that to perform at my best i will need to leave this site/company to do so.
Pros
higher wages due to contract worked
Cons
2 shift rotations, no flexi annual leave, harsh disciplinary processes
  1. Inventory Associate