DHL Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker in Atlanta, GA

With all the experience you may have it doesn't matter about moving up. It all depends on how much butt kissing you do. They don't care about hard workers.
Pros
You get a lunch break
Cons
Favoritism
Working with dhl was a honor I enjoy the experience n the time I work there. I was comfortable well taken care of and I loved working for them they made me feel important
Pros
Good people
Benefits
Official response from DHL
October 23, 2020
Hello,Excellent - this is a really fantastic feedback. Thanks much for this.It’s great to read that you felt so good working for DHL. That it was an honor for you to be part of the DHL family. This is really amazing. We send you the best wishes and all the best for your professional and private future.Your Employer Branding Team
Work environment was safe, management was great but seen things that could have been improved. Overall great company to work for, would recommend this job to others.
Pros
Paid lunch, pay was great
Cons
Employee appreciation
Management barely new what they were doing, hours are inconsistent, job descriptions are definitely “included but not limited to”, meaning you work where ever you are needed at anytime, checks repeatedly come as late as the following week.
Pros
Good/cool employees, fun interaction with customers
Cons
Unprofessional, chaotic, and unorganized
The people my coworkers made the job harder than it was ,I realize always ask questions if you don't completely know for sure.The managers were not helpful at all.The feed you to the wolfs.
Pros
discounts, free meals.
Cons
short breaks
Excel is a logistics job. The job requires that the worker use high level equipment and I have the experience of working with these items. I like working warehouse jobs because they keep me busy.
Pros
Learn something new everyday
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DHL?