DHL Management reviews

I had worked at DHL Global Forwarding full-time (More than 1 years) Pros Excellent Communication Skills, Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Analytical Cons Transport facility must be increase for male employees, Bonus must be credited who completed Jan to Dec calendar year even after resignation. Advice to Management need to improve HR.
Very well company in Pakistan i really enjoyed with work in company. Very strong management Excellent team work hard working as a team leader really my team is very strong they have skills about finish working timely and save acid our company i proud of my team and company Thanks a lot my DHL team
It is a great feeling to work here a healthy environment good management a great learning place grooming personality as well the most enjoyable part of this company is HR the relation between employee and HR is remarkable a friendly HR and a friendly environment with the team
At DHL, everybody feels proud to work for global company. The people are excellent and who makes a winning culture. Management invest heavily in it's human resources.
Good working environment. Lot of opportunity for learning and improving skills and self development. Control from regional management that played an important role and kept local management under check for compliance of policies and overall processes at all departments and facilities.
Pros
Nice clean environment for having lunch/dinner
Cons
Normal breaks and occasional office get togathers
DHL is a huge MNC and good place to work which value their employees, i have learnt lot of things from their got two training on sales and got many certificates regarding freight forwarding and organizational behaviors. As in many other companies DHL management at Pakistan always support their favorite people either they are smart workers or not, that is why employee turnover in Pakistan is very high as compare to other countries. I always enjoy my job at DHL whatever the circumstances were. I always tried my best to be focused and positive.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Favoritisim
DHL Global Forwarding was my 2nd employer and it enhanced my profile as I was looking after operations of both Import & Export here. I handled chartered planes & ships for different customers as per their requirement and it was fun working over there. We used to play table tennis daily in evening and had a very good working relationship with co-workers and management as well.
Pros
Table Tennis, Learning
Cons
Slow Growth
DHL Express Pakistan is a place to work with. Everyday there is a new thing to learn professionally. I have learnt how to deal with the Key profile customers being polite and helpful. The management has an open door policy for the employees and welcome all kinds of feedback. The Co-workers are cooperative with each other and ready to help when needed. The hardest part of the job is to keep continuous follow up of cases and update the customer proactively. Furthermore, the most enjoyable part of the job is keeping in contact with the DHL Express colleagues worldwide for shipments status etc, it will also help to make new friends around the world.
Pros
Free lunches, gathering at lavish places, Bonues etc
Cons
Staying back at office when a chronic case comes to keep the follow up till recovered a solution.
very cooperative and loving management. always ready to boost the expertise and skills of their workers. had learnt a lot from there. my biggest achievement was that they dedicated an integral part to me i.e. advertisement, designing etc. co-workers were fun to work with, helping and encouraging.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no perks there
Organization was good in all aspects. I have learned so many things from the place. Management was cooperative as well the co-workers.
1.International working environment 2.lots of learning opportunities likewise Freight forwarding/ custom clearance/ warehousing/ Distribution/ Transportation. 3. Management is corporative 4. helpful co-workers 5. It’s fun while working in DHL
when a person come at office and very annoyed or worried about shipment. all are friendly and as team work management is too good specially our MD. all are nice when anyone else hurt by myself in office when we are going to somewhere and have a good get together
Pros
Dinners
Cons
Many time
I enjoyed working in DHL. friendly culture good work environment creative management