Dalda Foods

Dalda Foods Employee Reviews

Pakistan22 reviews
When I worked in Dalda Foods, my biggest concern was that I would be treated as a minor and no one would take me seriously considering that many middle aged people worked there. However, they treated me exactly the way they did with their other colleagues and gave me the same amount of work which made me feel motivated and confident in what I was doing.
Best workplace among Seth companies in Pakistan. You get recognition for what you do. Mostly fix office timings. No late sittings. No random emails or calls after office hours.
Pros
Job security, meals, work ethics, almost zero politics
Cons
No car fuel or maintenance, HR needs improvements
Great experience of learning and management role. Top Management is very fair and provide sufficient time to groom individual skills, job is fully secured and you have plenty of free time to do part time study. Management also encourage further education and provide funds for the cources you carryout at public sector university. Growth mindset and equal opportunities, hiring policy is very independenand fair
Work start with safety oath .
Industrial Electrical technician .

Good working environment.

Worked with safety.

Achieve goals .

Friendly .

The enjoy able parts are maintenance of electrical equipments.
Dalda Foods Limited is a good place to Learn Skills and develop your self but not a good pay and benefits are not up to market standards. Good for initial years as they will develop you for the next level you might get promoted but pay will remain noncompetitive with market.
I don’t like it they use bad words every time and gives very less salary and take alot of work,i learn work hard and you will be paid less bad management there attitude is the hardest partyes i enjoy alot in the job is that i sweat every time then make fun of that
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
Nothing given
Dalda is a good company for work.
I got alot of experence from there and details about my work and field.

I want promotion. some time later i dont have diploma of D.A.E Machenical but now i have diploma and they did not promote me at the basis of my academic qulification.
Pros
Lunch free
Cons
Short break
Overall working environment is very good and professional. There are alot for fresh person to learn and experience as dalda being market leader in oil manufacturing industry.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Dalda Foods Limited provides you job security and the management of the company rarely terminates their employees. A place to learn and move forward towards your career goal
The management is one of the best management in Pakistan.
Support the employee

Workplace culture is one of the best systems.

The hardest part of Job is when other assignments are to be done other then primary work.

Travelling.
Dalda Foods is a good Organization for people who want to Learn things.Company is in growing process and Implementing and Experimenting different things Like Implementation IT.
Pros
Supportive Management in Case of Personal problems
Cons
Short Term policy
It is a very good organization to learn with. The pace with which you learn is tremendous and hence to start off one has to do a lot of catching up. Management is very cooperative and encourages initiatives.
I would highly recommend for job seekers. Outstanding company for promotion & professionalism perspective. Management care about employees & take decision after review every aspect of positive & negative.
Work culture is professional. Enjoy to work with this organization because its care about employees & customers.

Huge line for promotion of employees but Promotions are there. Its depend on your work efforts & interest.
Pros
2 Bonuses in a year, Handsome Salary Package, Great opportunity levels, Employees oriented.
Cons
Huge line for promotion but promotions are there.
It is a kind of place that will make you hate job life after some time. The jobs there are shift jobs, the food is good only in morning shift, there are no overtime for managerial staff and there are no monetary benefits at all.
I lead the E&I section and face every day new challenges in troubleshooting and new projects which is a big help in learning and grooming myself.
Pros
Trust and Independance.
Cons
work/family imbalance
Dalda Foods Pvt Ltd is a purely professional company i really learnt a lot from dalda specially how to handle pressure of sales and targets i really appreciate my seniors of dalda that they were give me chance to work with dalda.
Work enviroment at Dalda Foods is very professional, the management own his resources, i learned how to handle processes involve in daily operations.
Nice workplace for long term carrier , Truly professionals, Work life balance is balanced at all levels. regarding Perks and benefits you may consider at above average.
Pros
Except Maintained Car almost all facilities
Cons
A very good place to work. Work environment is encouraging and staff is very coordinating. Working here helps you to improve your skills and also learn new thing. Best place for a person who is enthusiastic,career oriented and willing to improve.
.When we launch a new brand CupShup was a typical day, it was good experience, where i learned that how to managed the Sale and Sales Force.During Launching the most enjoyable part was to lead the Team ...
All is good if you are good.my favorite company becoz i learned many thing .ever day something new work i do.My co-workers is so nice and good