Daraz.pk

Daraz.pk Employee Reviews

There is no Future in this firm Always hire a person on contract and didn't give any employee a chance to be permanent. must have to change your job before the contract get expired
Cons
Just do your own work.Listen Your managers because they are also a worker.Work can change your earning.Do your best.Cooperate each other in any condition.
It is a good company. I enjoy my work. My working is there is good and helpful for me. I hope peoples that work here enjoy it. This company has a friendly environment.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short breaks and health care
Daraz. pk has been a highlight since they started off and overall experience was great just the fact that there is no job security and work load was immensely high but over all experience was great.
Daraz.pk is an excellent organization to work with. Culture is good very professional people around to help the employees. Compensation benefits are good for employees. SOPs are defined for every employee of the organization which is good thing.
Tjey just use their workers like animal's they gave u a designation of processor and use as a loader picker packers and if u arguing they ask you to leave
Daraz.pk is a online shopping. Daraz Riders get good salary package. I get learn many things after joining Daraz.pk. Daraz.pk Management is cooperatively with our all employees.
working at daraz is quite good. Learnt different things and enjoyed my time there. People there are very supportive and go sometime extra mile to resolve ones issue.
Have Good experience about online sales Good delivery work Management is also good Flexible work timings That work was about All over Pakistan Not so hard work but Good at all..
he company's had explosive growth over the past few years, so we're certainly dealing with our fair share of growing pains, but all in all I'd say we're on a good track. It's amazing to have such a clear mission: We help people get jobs. All our decisions are made around what's best for the job seekers, because what's best for the job seeker is, in turn, best for the employers. Most people here genuinely love the work they do.
A very good start-up job for Customer Service. Get to enhance your spoken skills by interacting multi-backgrounds people with different attitudes. Teaches you how to satisfy the customers over the phone by solving their issues.
Pros
Enhanced Spoken skills, Flexibility.
Cons
Competitive, Fast Paced.
Daraz is for Online shopping and you can shop from 1$ to 1000$ through Daraz, Product which is delivered through Daraz is Good in quality and at a good price.
Fast paced organization that values creativity and dedication. Stressful place and not for looking for a work life balance but definitely for those who want to work hard for accelerated learning and growth.
No job timeinings in it, totally 15 to 20 hours working without any goood over time. this is the hardest part of job. Typical working hours on daily basis.
A very well balanced office life that gives us enough time to work on our professional skills as well as our personality. Has a very supportive staff thats always there if you need any help or need to learn something new
Satisfying the customers & vendors at the store by answering their queries and complaints as per Daraz SOPs. Writing emails, generating complaints as and when required. Handling irate customers & vendors by using soft skills. Manage the after sales flow for walk in customers. Learning all the Systems and Processes as and when guided. Educate the customer on Daraz and all marketing related material. Educate the customer on Dforce and all Dforce related marketing. Meeting the Productivity and Quality KPI as per target assigned. Managing the team of station officers & hub associates as a line manager. Selling packaging materials to vendors according to SOPs and managing the inventory .
Working as a customer support agent was great at daraz. Learned better communication skills and loved the workplace environment and enjoyed table tennis sometime.
It was not difficult for me to rank products on daraz.pk. Because I was familiar with SEO, Keywords terms etc. In my opinion the most important thing is title to rank a product. Daraz.pk also rank the product according to reviews and response rate. It was a great experience for me on daraz.pk. I learned a lot from here.
I remember my time at Daraz.pk as the most satisfactory in terms of career building. The office culture was fun and engaging even though the job was monotonous. Of course there were bad and super stressful days but they were always compensated!
Excellent decision and fast career growing company provides the career development provides the plat form if you are willing to fly high daraz will take you to the next level of your career advancement
• Collect cash from riders and close their run sheets. • Online cash deposit in bank on daily basis. • To make delivery and cash reports and send it to head office (Karachi). • To observe riders during their delivery on route via LMS and Google map systems. • To make new routes and maintain existing routes accordingly. • Clearance of company audit after every six months. • To resolve riders issues and fix them.
Pros
1 Time meal incentive.