Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews

Pakistan25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,822 reviews

Dominos pizza is best job

Best job dominos pizza i agree this job its compny sellery time is best all managers and staaf is best its job is best iam happy this job and i agree this job

Pros

Free lunch break

Cons

Inshurance

Good environment and energetic place

I am work at dominos pakistan...according to Pakistani currency my salary is good but i want to move to European countries......dominos is good place to work as team..

I'm Very Happy With My Job In Domino's Pizza ..

I Start Domino's Pizza In 23-02-2017 to onword 28-02-2022 My first Job possition Csr,then pizza Making, delivery And Routing,pizza Cutting, Now I'm As A assistant Manager In Domino's Pizza..Very Good Company In the World

Work environment is friendly

I will recommend people to work in here because many New things you can learn from here .they have experienced members like 10 to 15 years of experience related to food service.

Pros

Laptop

Cons

Increment slow

Not at all recommended to work at Domino's Pizza.

Ni job security at all! No management' support whenever you are required and no proper systems internally. Shifts rotation won't make you to balance your personal and work life.

Dominos Pizza Management are very Good.

Dominos Employer are very Good as Human Being, Specially CEO of Dominos Pizza. Environment is very good. I personally recommend to anyone, who can accept challenges to build his/her career.

Pros

Great Work Environment

Cons

Nothing else 24/7 Operation if u r not habitual.

no promotion

very bad environment of the dominos employees are very selfish. cant work where everyone is ploting something for everyone and management give employees favortism. the is hope for promotion because manager is also gives favourtism. my salary is very low and it is stuck there

Cons

no promotion

Stablished me

I saw 1st company in 10 years they give every employee same treaning continuously development program is great but need to be kill favoritism culture.

Productive but stressful

They need to improve higher management hire relevant experience person for relevant jobs for running smooth business and sloved easily all complaints or problems.

Cons

I have worked as senior executive finance and it was great

The work culture is good and my boss was also really supportive. It is a good place to work. They have recently implemented SAP Hana S/4, it is a part of Hilal Food group. I have learned a lot there.

Nice

Good working company & training and management it part of really nice .I have lots of expriance for how handle people & food cost so help for cost efficient

I am.Still working There I got 3 Pronotions In My Four Year Career .

Its a Great Place to Work。I really Enjoy My Jds & Specially There Is Lots Fun Which We Created As Team . I Have An Achivment To Open Both Dominos Stores In hyderabad Which Feels Me Proud Alhamdulillah .

Pros

Buy one Get One Free On every Wednesday

Cons

Medical.insurance From Jubliee Life Insurance.

Workplace which requires constant attentive attitude

A typical day usually has so many calls and emails as it is QSR and mostly the work is carried out 24/7. I have learned many things here in terms of technicalities and communication and also got equipped with SAP.

Very God palce and very god Birand is well

Domino's is a Biggest Brand of the world and work is a very god and he is standard is a very very Good all nice staff is well job rules is very good and duty timing is very good

Interesting workplace

My stay at Domino's was the shortest amongst all my work experiences. It was a good place to work. I learnt a lot about team management and delegating tasks at Domino's.

nothing

this experience is also a good for me to have some knowledge about restaurant, food, speaking, meeting, cleaning self knowledge, food items, but no benefits for employee instead of giving pizza that's it.

Great Organisation

Great people and fun environment. I have learned how to run multiple stores, also i was heading the Training Dept which i really thanks to my seniors for their help and support provided during my working period.

Good time spend here

Domino pizza new open in abbottabad i work here one year in marketing boy there have nice servise ,sweet staf And he give good food I leve work here to reasion i go karachi

Good plac to work.

The work environment is very fast paced. In rush hours, it goes crazy. The staff is good to work with. Everyone has a smile on their face and help each other

Fun environment with perfect management.

Great learning environment. Cooperative management . Helping staff. Overall it was a perfect environment for the entry level persons . . There was just timing issues .

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

1hours daily break

fun place, Perfect job

This job is perfect for the students because they can manage their studies as well. This job is also make Your Fresh every time in terms of talking different peoples in different styles and also guiding then for the best option.

Pros

Eid-bonus and yearly Increment

Cons

Health insurance, Short Breaks and Casual leaves as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits