Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews

I saw 1st company in 10 years they give every employee same treaning continuously development program is great but need to be kill favoritism culture.
Ni job security at all! No management' support whenever you are required and no proper systems internally. Shifts rotation won't make you to balance your personal and work life.
very bad environment of the dominos employees are very selfish. cant work where everyone is ploting something for everyone and management give employees favortism. the is hope for promotion because manager is also gives favourtism. my salary is very low and it is stuck there
Cons
no promotion
The work culture is good and my boss was also really supportive. It is a good place to work. They have recently implemented SAP Hana S/4, it is a part of Hilal Food group. I have learned a lot there.
Good working company & training and management it part of really nice .I have lots of expriance for how handle people & food cost so help for cost efficient
Its a Great Place to Work。I really Enjoy My Jds & Specially There Is Lots Fun Which We Created As Team . I Have An Achivment To Open Both Dominos Stores In hyderabad Which Feels Me Proud Alhamdulillah .
Pros
Buy one Get One Free On every Wednesday
Cons
Medical.insurance From Jubliee Life Insurance.
A typical day usually has so many calls and emails as it is QSR and mostly the work is carried out 24/7. I have learned many things here in terms of technicalities and communication and also got equipped with SAP.
Domino's is a Biggest Brand of the world and work is a very god and he is standard is a very very Good all nice staff is well job rules is very good and duty timing is very good
Cons
this experience is also a good for me to have some knowledge about restaurant, food, speaking, meeting, cleaning self knowledge, food items, but no benefits for employee instead of giving pizza that's it.
Great people and fun environment. I have learned how to run multiple stores, also i was heading the Training Dept which i really thanks to my seniors for their help and support provided during my working period.
Domino pizza new open in abbottabad i work here one year in marketing boy there have nice servise ,sweet staf And he give good food I leve work here to reasion i go karachi
The work environment is very fast paced. In rush hours, it goes crazy. The staff is good to work with. Everyone has a smile on their face and help each other
Great learning environment. Cooperative management . Helping staff. Overall it was a perfect environment for the entry level persons . . There was just timing issues .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
1hours daily break
This job is perfect for the students because they can manage their studies as well. This job is also make Your Fresh every time in terms of talking different peoples in different styles and also guiding then for the best option.
Pros
Eid-bonus and yearly Increment
Cons
Health insurance, Short Breaks and Casual leaves as well.
had great time in domino... good management. good working environment. training n development...........................................................
Pros
free lunches
Cons
It's one of best company to work and get more knowledge about service and support from all over the team. It's very helping company on health insurance Quote from company
Pros
supportive
Cons
some times its day shift or sometimes its night its realy very hard job take .. the hardest thing to satisfy the customer .. huh my co worker are all very freindly and hardworkers the most enjoyable part of the job is make food fo other's which i liked the most cux i am foodie ...
Pros
free lunch only
Cons
about 12 hours
Saturday.there is a value of hard working peoples.Good control.friendly environment.nothing.busy hours.
Pros
break time