E-NEXUS SOLUTIONS

E-NEXUS SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Pakistan8 reviews

learned alot

people in the office was good .they were ready to teach you how it goes so i learned alot from there as it was my first job of my life so thanks to them.

Pros

coffee

Cons

no proper area for having lunch

>Doesn't Recommend >Bad Management

> I worked at Enexus solution /BSQP full-time for almost a year > Work environments with less people then required, so you will work for 2 and receive less then the market pays > Be happy if you have 2% raise after 1 years.

Pros

experience gained from the team

Cons

Full of Politics, Poor Management, No Medical facility.Unpaid Overtime, 2 Month Notice Period

Learning Platform

Good Platform for entry level candidate to learn. Helping employees to generate good skills. vast range of campaigns they have to work with. had a good career beginning.

Productive and have good team

I will rate 8 out of 10 for the environment for work they are provided to their employees. Good Salary packages and salaries are given to employees on time.

Pros

Saturday and sunday off

Cons

Good Responsive Job Site.

Indeed is a leading job site with millions of job listings from thousands of websites, including company career sites, job boards, newspaper classifieds, associations, and other online sources of job postings

Pros

Fast and responsive

Cons

It needs better updates for users portfolio and resume.

average

Just to gain experience its good place but no learning • Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs. • Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges. • Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications. • Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using Social sites and job sites. • Short listing resumes & Screening candidates for employer to interview. • Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements. • Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules. • Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications. • Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date. • Maintaining & updating the records of daily incoming CVs through different sources. • Maintain record of employee’s resignations, Terminations & Hired data in excel sheet. • Capable to handle and oversee organizational issues related to complaints or disputes. • Any other related duties are assigned by the head of HR & Manager HR

its perfect to work here

What I thought that this company is best to work but have some doubts about the security of the job. Management is up-to date. Co-Workers are really perfect and motivating.

Nice place to work

I have learned countless things from E-Nexus. Management is friendly enough. Co-workers are also good. I don't see there is anything harder in this job. Gathering with friend after shift timing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at E-NEXUS SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

E-NEXUS SOLUTIONS Reviews by Location

• E-NEXUS SOLUTIONS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?