EFU LIFE ASSURANCE

EFU LIFE ASSURANCE Employee Reviews

Pakistan77 reviews
i do not like marketing job.it is very difficult to tell the life sacks of person and lastly told that when you died a reasonable amount given by company to your family
Sometimes it's really hard to manage office work, but the training over there made me so confident so there is a bit hassle but I can manage all the stuff.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
The worst the worst the worst.... They dont want employees they just want to show their bosses that the seats are filled people are working when they are not actually working
Pros
tea
Tired a day.
Banks part was learning.

Work you do is the management.

Culture is what you see.

The computer screens.

Workplace is the enjoy place.
I got to learn about customer service, and how to sell insurance and assurance services to people. I had to give presentations as well and that helped me develop my communication skills.
Challenges come to make you stronger professionally or personally and here i have found many ways to hone my presentation and communication skills and its a great experience.
It was great experience there. I love to meet new people there. Handling customer enquiries. I resign just for learn new things and task. I work there for upto 2 yrs
Very best company. Quick services along with bounes services and many more. Health insurance General insurance every department is good very well and top class.
They help but they have strong competitive environment. They support new person but don't guide in proper way because they afraid to share their knowledge
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EFU LIFE ASSURANCE?
During a typical day at work one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing progress on various projects.
I learnt you can do anything but you can't do everything at work.

The challenges are what make our jobs exciting and interesting.

The best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person.
Good place to start career for insurance industry but hectic work and low growth, mostly male working place. high work load in operational departments
it was a good experience working with Efu life. it is a place for those who love sales and love sales oriented job it has endless scope for them. environment is good but management is kind a lazy. overall it was great experience working them.
It was a good experience with efu life assurance ltd. I joined this company as a sales consultant. and later I promoted as unit manage where I have to lead a team. In this insurance sector sales are different because here your are just selling a peace of paper or you can called a peace of mind for the person who is purchasing a policy. And I have learned a lot in this industry, I have learn so many thing, how to contact the person, how to meet them and provide services and the most important part is, that on a daily basis you meet different people from different industry and learn a lot of thing from different sector. So far my experience with efu life assurance ltd. is good. The company is well reputed organisation infect top rated in life insurance industry. Professionally trained management with supportive behavior makes the environment healthy & productive. It is a company that is data driven with a human touch. The work load was fast paced, but upper management ensured team members felt supported and comfortable with constantly changing updates.
Nice but not so good.. efu life is an average company for its employees. their plans are very supportive but in this company our targets are very high.
start work at sharp 9 am .interact with the team to help in finding the fact and share success story of winner.explain the benefits delivered to the achievers.draw focus on the working.discuss the technique to find the fact.explain the motivational speeches to increase the interest of the team,mange the new contact for field force .discuss the target on daily basis.discuss the methods of right prospecting .practice the management by experience to improve the skills.
Pros
sky is not the limit
Cons
work late nights
It was ok to work in e.f.u my colleagues were good but manager was not that good or helpful i didn’t like working in e.f.u life Assurance company and I don’t want to work there again
It was a pleasure working for a company that is data driven with a human touch. The work load was fast paced, but upper management ensured team members felt supported and comfortable with constantly changing updates.
If you are willing to learn in insurance industry then this will be right organisation for you no doubt about it.staff & even some times management is so cooperative.
Marketing job , sales of life insurance to public.
Must motivate the buyer as a security and investment of his family and future of children. You had to bow the nose down and keep asking people to buy your product.
Pros
commission based
Cons
no sales no salary
This job need outdoor work, you have go with your new sales consultant to trained them in their meeting with client, Ensuring that every team member is in their area of responsibility and doing his/her job on daily basis and to lead the team.
EFU LiFe Assurance LTD Eik BhoT achi company he us ke best facility he and is very Good wha koi selry nhi o itna muskiL nhi hoTa jitna banda na kr ske
Pros
NO Free LuncH.I eaT with my money
Cons
No shoT break