Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Pakistan73 reviews
Ericsson is an engineering company with competitive and focused level of expertise. If you work really focused, you are relaxed at work.
Every engineer and manager has to remain available for emergencies on the network.
Pros
Clean environment.
Cons
Demands high level of focus and availability as an engineer or manager.
All the time I worked at Ericsson I always learned new things every day. They really care about their employees and have mutual respect for everyone. Managers are always there to support you if you get stuck in any problem or task.
Ericsson did not paid what we deserved.
Provides no platform for growth. Hires Engineers like technicians and technicians like labor. First they hired me on Ecp and shifted to FSO without my consent.

A dodge
Pros
Medical and pathetic pick n drop was good
Cons
Very very very unsupportive management
I am spending a valuable in time in Ericsson , I have learnt a lot how to work in pressure environment specially when you work in the live environment and critical issues are arise this is the challenging time response to the management and customer and approaches their desire need till they satisfied , my approach is always go for the solution and this what management need from me and after the completion of task I really enjoy alot and share my experience with the team for the betterment of their career and organisation progress Indeed.
Very professional and relaxed environment where people can put in their max effort to get results. Beside this it's a good place to groom yourself as well
Ericsson is very good company gives very good benefits for their employees.

There is nobody better than Ericsson job in telecommunication j in Pakistan
Ericsson is a great company to work with .I learned a lot professionally. I had a chance to work with true professionals in their fields. I was sent in Europe by Ericsson to train NOC Engineers , it was a great experience.
Good and nice environment.
Smoothly working .

Safety and security.

Learning platform

Helping Person.

Good Benefit and Compensation

Good organization.
In Ericsson all team members are very cooperative and kind. Like to teach and help. All are very professionals. Always salary is on time and medical facility is good but just OPD for parents.
My internship at Ericsson was one of the most memorable work experiences. The organization put a lot of emphasis on the well-being and learning of their employees and the compensation was great too.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ericsson?
Need think about supporting staff benefit and job security and many other things equallty. Hiring process madical working hours also increases of salary
Cons
I worked as BSS (Base Station Subsystem) engineer. Later I switched my job as network and security engineer. I also did professional Certification in (Routing and Switching) from Cisco Academy. I acquired sufficient knowledge in IP based communication and studied Networking in depth. My main tasks were maintenance of multi-vendor IP network reporting and management of Cisco as well and Juniper Firewalls. My core job responsibilities were to permit or obviate multi vendor users entering the network by defining ACL’s (Access control lists) and policies approved by the management.
Pros
Lots of incentives, Bonuses and complete medical insurance
Cons
We have to be attentive for 8 hours continuously
I always try to follow principles of Ericsson at job:-

Customer First

Innovate Every day

Speed with quality

Empower Team

Ericsson provided me with exposure to work with cross functional and cross cultural teams while delivering projects in various countries with various customers. It was indeed a valuable experience.
Ericsson is a very open and dynamic organization where you can come and explore your ideas and drive innovations with the support from your peers and strong organization process assets.
We friendly environment and good people to work with them and learn how to work in professional environment. Give complete confident to his employee. Best workplace i had ever seen. Sometimes customer are hard to handle, but overall team are supportive and truthful
Pros
No lunch available
Cons
Health care was covered
Its always been fun to work with Ericsson like having all benefits enjoying the life social life with good salary packages and medical benefits always loved to work with Ericsson.
AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together.
Ericsson is good company but i am not permanent employ in Ericsson, But i like Ericsson Very much, Ericsson Equipment is Reliable, Ericsson is good ...
over all good.
Company products r good

Company management good

Take care of their employee

Good salaries and benefits

Good working environment

provide good trannings

Good salaries
There is no salary issues in Ericsson. It's very good environment in office. Ericsson maintain its level after several years. I was very happy in Ericsson but due to project gone they terminate us due to cost cutting
Cons
You get good benefits. Environment is flexible. Job timings are not strict. Usually they are concerned with the quality of work you do irrespective of your attendance or number of hours you spend in office.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K