Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Reviews

Found 74 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,575 reviews

Productive and competitive.

Ericsson is an engineering company with competitive and focused level of expertise. If you work really focused, you are relaxed at work. Every engineer and manager has to remain available for emergencies on the network.

Pros

Clean environment.

Cons

Demands high level of focus and availability as an engineer or manager.

Hightly professional envoirnment

All the time I worked at Ericsson I always learned new things every day. They really care about their employees and have mutual respect for everyone. Managers are always there to support you if you get stuck in any problem or task.

Under Average ranking

Ericsson did not paid what we deserved. Provides no platform for growth. Hires Engineers like technicians and technicians like labor. First they hired me on Ecp and shifted to FSO without my consent. A dodge

Pros

Medical and pathetic pick n drop was good

Cons

Very very very unsupportive management

working Environment and Achievements

I am spending a valuable in time in Ericsson , I have learnt a lot how to work in pressure environment specially when you work in the live environment and critical issues are arise this is the challenging time response to the management and customer and approaches their desire need till they satisfied , my approach is always go for the solution and this what management need from me and after the completion of task I really enjoy alot and share my experience with the team for the betterment of their career and organisation progress Indeed.

Over experience with Ericsson is goog

Very professional and relaxed environment where people can put in their max effort to get results. Beside this it's a good place to groom yourself as well

Best telecom leading company in pakistan

Ericsson is very good company gives very good benefits for their employees. There is nobody better than Ericsson job in telecommunication j in Pakistan

I worked for 11 years in Ericsson. I learned alot and enjoyed my tenure in Ericsson.

Ericsson is a great company to work with .I learned a lot professionally. I had a chance to work with true professionals in their fields. I was sent in Europe by Ericsson to train NOC Engineers , it was a great experience.

Good Management

Good and nice environment. Smoothly working . Safety and security. Learning platform Helping Person. Good Benefit and Compensation Good organization.

A place of professionals

In Ericsson all team members are very cooperative and kind. Like to teach and help. All are very professionals. Always salary is on time and medical facility is good but just OPD for parents.

Extremely cooperative work environment

My internship at Ericsson was one of the most memorable work experiences. The organization put a lot of emphasis on the well-being and learning of their employees and the compensation was great too.

It was good

Need think about supporting staff benefit and job security and many other things equallty. Hiring process madical working hours also increases of salary

I worked as MPBN engineer at Ericsson Pakistan

I worked as BSS (Base Station Subsystem) engineer. Later I switched my job as network and security engineer. I also did professional Certification in (Routing and Switching) from Cisco Academy. I acquired sufficient knowledge in IP based communication and studied Networking in depth. My main tasks were maintenance of multi-vendor IP network reporting and management of Cisco as well and Juniper Firewalls. My core job responsibilities were to permit or obviate multi vendor users entering the network by defining ACL’s (Access control lists) and policies approved by the management.

Pros

Lots of incentives, Bonuses and complete medical insurance

Cons

We have to be attentive for 8 hours continuously

Ericsson is one the best company for employees

I always try to follow principles of Ericsson at job:- Customer First Innovate Every day Speed with quality Empower Team Ericsson provided me with exposure to work with cross functional and cross cultural teams while delivering projects in various countries with various customers. It was indeed a valuable experience.

Productive and Independant

Ericsson is a very open and dynamic organization where you can come and explore your ideas and drive innovations with the support from your peers and strong organization process assets.

Productive and Fun place to work

We friendly environment and good people to work with them and learn how to work in professional environment. Give complete confident to his employee. Best workplace i had ever seen. Sometimes customer are hard to handle, but overall team are supportive and truthful

Pros

No lunch available

Cons

Health care was covered

Fun to work with Ericsson

Its always been fun to work with Ericsson like having all benefits enjoying the life social life with good salary packages and medical benefits always loved to work with Ericsson.

Nothing else

AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together.

i like it

Ericsson is good company but i am not permanent employ in Ericsson, But i like Ericsson Very much, Ericsson Equipment is Reliable, Ericsson is good ...

Good company, caring people and employee

over all good. Company products r good Company management good Take care of their employee Good salaries and benefits Good working environment provide good trannings Good salaries

Great experience

There is no salary issues in Ericsson. It's very good environment in office. Ericsson maintain its level after several years. I was very happy in Ericsson but due to project gone they terminate us due to cost cutting

Cons

Benefits

You get good benefits. Environment is flexible. Job timings are not strict. Usually they are concerned with the quality of work you do irrespective of your attendance or number of hours you spend in office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6K
2.5K
1.1K

• Ericsson
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?