Excellence Delivered
Excellence Delivered Employee Review

Excellence delivered

October 18, 2015
Well, excellence delivered provides consulting services to its client. When i got a call from EXD(Acronym of Excellence delivered).i was quite excited. .when on first day i reached there, i was served in best possible way.That is the day i felt i joined a right company
I learned different perspective of SAP. from data entry T-Code to reporting t-codes. As i had ability not to stay contented with limited knowledge as per required for the job. My approach is also to go for in depth knowledge because at the end of the day .Its best for business.

Management was just awesome including MD.There were best group of people i had ever met.Stay blessed

Yes all my co-workers were supportive & co-operative. This is maximum i can say about them.

No ,environment was so amazing that i didnt faced any severe hardship in that period.

Learning,Motivation & commitment to my field is what i had enjoyed alot in EXD
Pros
I learned about SAP alot
Cons
I had confrontation with client team sometime because my opinion was "to do right what is right"
July 26, 2019
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - Lahore
Excellent work environment, Flexible working hours
workplace culture is up to mark, Very corporate team

Management is good. My overall experience at ExD is really amazing
January 20, 2015
Business Head Oracle (Former Employee) - Lahore, PPB
A dedicated team of professionals. My stay at ExD has been very rewarding as well as challenging. A real fun place.
October 15, 2012
SAP GM-GTE,FM-BCS and FICO Consultant (Current Employee) - Lahore, Pakistan
I got most of SAP Public sector exposure while working at Excellence delivered, environment is very supportive for doing research and development and i have put in immense efforts to learn & implement SAP Grants Management at my client.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellence Delivered. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5