Excellence Delivered

Excellence Delivered Employee Reviews

I enjoyed the professional environment in the excellence delivered. Team work was really grateful and admirable. Focus is to do outstanding jobs and surprise the client.
Pros
Quick Learning Environment
Cons
No Cons
Dear sir, The rating of the company is very excellent ,regards for the staff as well as respect the staff ,Management is good and caring for the staff ,friendly atmosphere ,etc,etc.
Excellent work environment, Flexible working hours
workplace culture is up to mark, Very corporate team

Management is good. My overall experience at ExD is really amazing
I really got the opportunity to work in this organization and put full of my energy to learn new things related to SAP there as there was a culture of learning the things there.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Less Salary
It has been an amazing experience. I have enjoyed each and every moment of work here. Working environment is excellent here and developers here are highly skilled and offer a lot to learn
Pros
Fun times, Free Lunch, Flexible timing
Cons
Low salary Scales
Well, excellence delivered provides consulting services to its client. When i got a call from EXD(Acronym of Excellence delivered).i was quite excited. .when on first day i reached there, i was served in best possible way.That is the day i felt i joined a right company
I learned different perspective of SAP. from data entry T-Code to reporting t-codes. As i had ability not to stay contented with limited knowledge as per required for the job. My approach is also to go for in depth knowledge because at the end of the day .Its best for business.

Management was just awesome including MD.There were best group of people i had ever met.Stay blessed

Yes all my co-workers were supportive & co-operative. This is maximum i can say about them.

No ,environment was so amazing that i didnt faced any severe hardship in that period.

Learning,Motivation & commitment to my field is what i had enjoyed alot in EXD
Pros
I learned about SAP alot
Cons
I had confrontation with client team sometime because my opinion was "to do right what is right"
A dedicated team of professionals. My stay at ExD has been very rewarding as well as challenging. A real fun place.
I got most of SAP Public sector exposure while working at Excellence delivered, environment is very supportive for doing research and development and i have put in immense efforts to learn & implement SAP Grants Management at my client.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellence Delivered. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5