Excellence Delivered
Excellence Delivered Employee Review

Learning to be a future Leader

January 20, 2020
I enjoyed the professional environment in the excellence delivered. Team work was really grateful and admirable. Focus is to do outstanding jobs and surprise the client.
Pros
Quick Learning Environment
Cons
No Cons
November 20, 2019
Same location
Dear sir, The rating of the company is very excellent ,regards for the staff as well as respect the staff ,Management is good and caring for the staff ,friendly atmosphere ,etc,etc.
July 26, 2019
Excellent work environment, Flexible working hours
workplace culture is up to mark, Very corporate team

Management is good. My overall experience at ExD is really amazing
October 18, 2015
Well, excellence delivered provides consulting services to its client. When i got a call from EXD(Acronym of Excellence delivered).i was quite excited. .when on first day i reached there, i was served in best possible way.That is the day i felt i joined a right company
I learned different perspective of SAP. from data entry T-Code to reporting t-codes. As i had ability not to stay contented with limited knowledge as per required for the job. My approach is also to go for in depth knowledge because at the end of the day .Its best for business.

Management was just awesome including MD.There were best group of people i had ever met.Stay blessed

Yes all my co-workers were supportive & co-operative. This is maximum i can say about them.

No ,environment was so amazing that i didnt faced any severe hardship in that period.

Learning,Motivation & commitment to my field is what i had enjoyed alot in EXD
Pros
I learned about SAP alot
Cons
I had confrontation with client team sometime because my opinion was "to do right what is right"
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellence Delivered. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5