Express Courier Link

Express Courier Link Employee Reviews

Pakistan4 reviews
According to me its a company where we can learn about our Countries Location where they are belong and much more experience about Computer fields because Courier Companies have different projects about couriers so we can learn more than more.
Pros
non
Cons
full time
Its working hours 12 due lack of working so its management not interested in work. Day by day it condition is low for management.It non cooperative staff.
Pros
Cons
nill
1. Supervise, rev Coordinate communications related activities comprising dispatch and receipt of diplomatic pouches, commercial mail/telegrams, telefaxes/faxes, distribution of mail/materials received and switchboard operations; 2. Oversee filing related work such as classification, recording, routing, filing of correspondence/documents etc., and orderly maintenance of SEARO officials archives; 3. Certify for payment all expenditures, on air/surface freight of diplomatic pouches/other material, on mail/telegrams, on telex/faxes, telephones, e-mail etc; 4. Determine comparative cost-effectiveness of alternative modes of communication options continuously; 5. Monitor maintenance of various UN/WHO Address Lists, Secretary's Guide Books, internal telephone directly and their timely updating; 6. Prepare correspondence, reports/evaluations, justifications on C&R related administrative/special tasks of general/confidential nature; 7. Ensure proper training of staff in alternative operational areas of C&R, for effective backstopping/replacement when require; 8. Advise senior administrative staff on C&R operations, technology up gradation options, streamlining procedures, staff performance, etc; 9. Supervise, review and evaluate work of staff assigned;
Pros
football
I had done this job with in study period as part timer but it never disturb my studies. Job was very hard working but management and staff was very cooperative that is why this is the best job experience in my life. Duty timings was not hard. Company also provide time for fun other than job. Social life was not disturbing.
Pros
friendly and cooperative staff, good management.
Cons
No career development
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Express Courier Link?