Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews

Pakistan171 reviews
Overall it is good to be part of EY. I have learned lots of new things. I have also maintain balance between personal life and job. Seniors encouraged creativity and participation in complex tasks.
It was a very good learning experience that helped me to develop personally, mentally and professionally. Overall great working environment and hats off to the EY culture
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Salary
Good work place and a professional environment. It is the leading accountancy and audit organization of Pakistan. For giving a good start to your career EY is the best place to start with.
Great place to work, lot of late sitting but you learn a lot and it give your cv a lot of value.
People are great, loving and caring and you have to do a lot of travelling.
EY do not compromise on quality of work so that it is necessary to hard work to meet the desired results which increase the pressure on you. To avoid this kind of pressure, EY arranges the other activities which helps you to enjoy the life like Cricket Tournaments, BBQ, Hiking, Trips etc.
Challenging as it was my first job and great to learn new and difficult things with a top audit firm. It really helped me to cope with my professional development.
I have been part of EY for almost 3 years now, over my time i have observed a number of issues, the culture involves a lot of favoritism, the people that are favorite to the senior management do not work extra and are promoted without any appropriate criteria.
Salary is pathetic and working hours are long and tough and at the end of the day no one is appropriately compensated for the work they have done in terms of salary and appreciation.

Work theft has been part of this place for over 3 years, seniors steal the work from juniors and present it to the senior management as their own

Managers linger around you all the time so that they dont even let you rest even for a minute and make sure to suffocate you.

My life has been upside down the minute i joined EYFR Islamabad and i also cant resign as my contract duration is 3.5 years and upon early termination or resignation i have been communicated by the management that i will not be provided with a experience certificate.

Dont join EYFR Islamabad or any other firm, go for a career in a corporation instead.
Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.
My diversified professional experience that I gained while working in EY Pakistan and EY Bahamas and impressive performances at both
professional and academic levels (as detailed in the CV) has enabled me to present myself as a candidate for a suitable position in any organization. I believe I can now contribute positively towards the achievement of organizational goals along with my professional growth.
Best company to work .very professional peoples and very helpful. Managers are very helpful. Many opportunities to learn and delivered.flexible timings.
I liked the workculture. All the staff and senior management were really helpful and motivating. Got to learn a lot from my seniors. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility in work hours.
Enjoy Working There it really help.They Provide Good Friendly Atmosphere to their Workers,A very Professional behavior towards Solving the Problems is Concern.
EY is the perfect place for work and give us a lot of opportunities to learn and develop skills which will help us in the professional career.

EY give us a chance to learn through interacting different nature of industries and clients.

Working according to IAS, ICFR and conducting audit as per ISAs give us the strong grip on the international standers.
Pros
learning
Cons
low salary
Job enrichment and Learning is very high.
Everyday is a new learning day.

Open Door policy helps taking initiatives and creativity is appreciated at work.

Compensation and Benefit policies needs to be aligned with global EY practices
Pros
Learning
Cons
Compensation
EY has been a great workplace. They have flexible work environment. They have better accounting and auditing softwares which make auditor's life easy.
Pros
They do everything to motivate their employees
Cons
low package
The organization am associated with is an audit firm which provides wide exposure to finance , accounts and audit. We get to learn from various clients. The organization has a wide portfolio of multinational client which provides an opportunity to get exposure in every aspect of the financial statement. Moreover the organization has open door policy which provides the opportunity in quick problem solving.
Pros
exposure regarding accounts, audit and local laws and regulation affecting the Financial statements
Cons
Late sittings
EY has a very friendly working environment. Everyone is cooperative and there is openness between the upper and lower management. All the grivevances can be communicated directly and timely resolved.
Pros
no late sittings, friendly working environment
Cons
no benefits for trainees
The best working environment among BIG4. You can discuss your issues with management and they resolve them on timely basis. They comply with legal requirements strictly.
EY Ford Rhode is a place where you learn a lot. The only bad thing about it is it doesnt pay well. The management and heads motivate and encourage everyone.
No work life balance, very monotonous job and the learning is slow. If you are looking to get into an audit role for life then it might be good to get into this firm otherwise the work is very boring.
Ey is the globally big 4 audit firm, i was learn from EY is the pressure handling on the industry, team management, communication skills, and most important is how the work is performend effictevly
Pros
TA/DA's, overtime
Cons
short leaves, exams leaves