EY
EY Employee Review

Challenging and productive with new opportunities

July 14, 2018
1) Day at my first work I am always excited when it comes to undertake new tasks and assignments and when i am at work every day has its own challenges with lots of learning. 2)What i learned There won't be no doubt if i say my first employer helped me a lot in making me a good professional.The organization taught me how to handle work pressures. 3)Hardest part of the Job Currently i am working in a reputable organization where i deal with day to day tax matters.Its always become challenging and hard if a vendor challenges the practice that you follow relating to tax compliance.But nonetheless it teaches me a lot. 4)Most Enjoyable part of the Job When you get notification that your salary has been credited.Apart from this for me if something challenging is assigned to me and i get this done right nothing can be more satisfying.
Pros
Outstations, free allowances, training courses.
Cons
Late sittings, hassle of driving for hours.
December 4, 2019
Audit Senior (Current Employee) - Karachi
My diversified professional experience that I gained while working in EY Pakistan and EY Bahamas and impressive performances at both professional and academic levels (as detailed in the CV) has enabled me to present myself as a candidate for a suitable position in any organization. I believe I can now contribute positively towards the achievement of organizational goals along with my professional growth.
July 29, 2019
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) - EY karachi
EY has been a great workplace. They have flexible work environment. They have better accounting and auditing softwares which make auditor's life easy.
Pros
They do everything to motivate their employees
Cons
low package
March 22, 2019
AUDIT SENIOR (Former Employee) - Karachi, Pakistan
As a Chartered Accountant, training with Ernst and Young is a must. The amount of knowledge you gain for this firm is huge as you get to audit few of the biggest companies. This training has made me who I am today.
  1. Challenging and productive with new opportunities